Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 08-19-2023, 09:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grims [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What kind of evidence, the only evidence you presented is your own twisted social justice signaling and that you are perfectly fine with children offing themselves that are not heterosexual.

You directly tried to steer clear of the actual evidence-based medicine that these children will attempt suicide if not supported to feed your own confirmation bias
Asking Ooloo to provide evidence results in Matt Walsh videos, it's seriously comical to just keep pressing him for evidence to see what shit he comes up with.
Old 08-19-2023, 09:34 PM
Large Rat

Trexller what is this word salad you presented me with and why are you triggered into doing so?

Libtard aside I am pretty sure across the political isle there is not a single right winger that is not a full blown Neo-Liberal in at least 90% of the word definition.

Saying I dont want kids who struggle with sexual identity to off themselves is not bigotted nor does it meet the classical definition of bigotry unless I am attacking based on a particular group.

Nothing I am stating is unreasonable in my belief that children who have gay / trans sexual identity attempt suicide when they are not supported by their parents / community its a well documented fact.

None of the conclusion stating that he is fine with them offing themselves or you for your twisted social justice signaling or political identity changes the "evidence-based medicine".

Also saying that you are fine with them culling themselves is exactly what I stated prior you dont care / are perfectly fine with it outside of using trigger words.
Old 08-19-2023, 09:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grims [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trexller what is this word salad you presented me with and why are you triggered into doing so?

Libtard aside I am pretty sure across the political isle there is not a single right winger that is not a full blown Neo-Liberal in at least 90% of the word definition.

Saying I dont want kids who struggle with sexual identity to off themselves is not bigotted nor does it meet the classical definition of bigotry unless I am attacking based on a particular group.

Nothing I am stating is unreasonable in my belief that children who have gay / trans sexual identity attempt suicide when they are not supported by their parents / community its a well documented fact.

None of the conclusion stating that he is fine with them offing themselves or you for your twisted social justice signaling or political identity changes the "evidence-based medicine".

Also saying that you are fine with them culling themselves is exactly what I stated prior you dont care / are perfectly fine with it outside of using trigger words.
Fine, it's true, it's happening, let's agree to go with your answer for the moment.

What's your basis for the duty to act you're proposing? And what does that act look like?
Old 08-19-2023, 09:50 PM
Banned

Moreover, how do we find our way back to the Wardrobe?
Old 08-19-2023, 10:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Moreover, how do we find our way back to the Wardrobe?
Yea right if I stumbled my way into Narnia I would never go back

Unless all the girls had dicks or something, then I would bail

The conservative in me put that last line in sarcastically, but the conservative in me also put that last line in because we think about trans people all the time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-20-2023, 02:34 PM
Fire Giant

I think this conversation underscores America's mental health crisis. Born from the lowest standards in Academia and fostered by Media, a social contagion is sweeping the nation.
Old 08-20-2023, 03:48 PM
Banned

Is there an p99 eq guild for biden yet?
Old 08-20-2023, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asking Ooloo to provide evidence results in Matt Walsh videos, it's seriously comical to just keep pressing him for evidence to see what shit he comes up with.
I already played this evidence game with you, provided you links and all. Explained the flaws in the methodology, and what might in the future constitute good evidence with regard to the trans debate.

You only seem interested in conclusions you already agree with; aka confirmation bias, so stop pretending you actually care about evidence.
Old 08-21-2023, 12:00 PM
Banned

I'm sorry you cannot provide evidence to support your bad conclusions lol. Facts don't care about your feelings on research methodology.
Old 08-21-2023, 12:41 PM
Banned

Quote:

Maybe G d intended for them to:

A) be able to off themselves
B) fuck up their bodies against the natural order
C) bring out the worst in those around them

Like he doesn't force ppl to be this way. Butt maybe that is the whole point of having this precious life to waste

So we can be retards and assholes before our soul either gets > sent back > obliterated > ascended

However the church is just waying in on how awful it is to not have gratitude and work for the betterment of others and your flock instead of all being narcissistic little selfish assholes learning a grave lesson at the expense of others whether you be pro or anti....

The key is most people are egotistical bullies who cannot step out of their own immediate needs and desires for the world to be a special way according to some doctrine some heretical psychopath has corrupted.

You want to meet G d you will and he's going to laugh his fucking ass off with What you did or didn't do with all your free will and agency to be any number of genders or perfectly straight and normal and perfect.

Seek christ.