Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2014, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Add demoralization to that as well. If you've got a spare hour or want something to watch while semi-afk camping something, give this a look (from a KGB informant who defected)
Old 05-31-2014, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i understand that, but the game is to never show your hand. if there were a pattern of odd weather in countries with conflict with the US then it wouldn't take the international community very long to figure out what's going on. too many eye balls.

post cold war is all about technology, covert, and economic attacks.
Which is exactly what weather manipulation is. We are not the only county who can do this. There is speculation that Russia, China, France and some others do this. There is a HAARP like facility in the Caribbean. Perhaps those facilities defend the US from weather manipulation?

It is all very over the public's head and sounds too sci-fi for most to believe but they would not have treaties that they ignore apparently against it if it were not possible and that was 30+ years ago the tech now probably blows that away.

Stuff everyone has suspected for years is becoming public like railguns the navy are using and there has been a lot of chatter about some type of electrical weapon that was used in Iraq and surrounding places.
Old 05-31-2014, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by r00t [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The government has been using scalar weaponry ever since Tesla invented the concept. Agree with the guy who says look into HAARP
Old 05-31-2014, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which is exactly what weather manipulation is. We are not the only county who can do this. There is speculation that Russia, China, France and some others do this. There is a HAARP like facility in the Caribbean. Perhaps those facilities defend the US from weather manipulation?

It is all very over the public's head and sounds too sci-fi for most to believe but they would not have treaties that they ignore apparently against it if it were not possible and that was 30+ years ago the tech now probably blows that away.

Stuff everyone has suspected for years is becoming public like railguns the navy are using and there has been a lot of chatter about some type of electrical weapon that was used in Iraq and surrounding places.
in terms of weather, i doubt that humans have been keeping records long enough of weather patterns to know if there's a true hiccup. because we don't know doesn't give evidence to man-made manipulation. correlation causation kind of deal (feel free to insert the cliche about waking up [i really hate the matrix but that's another thread]). also, i'm not ignoring the art of deception that swish was talking about either.
Old 05-31-2014, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

all i know is that the clouds look and behave very differently than i remember from days of old.
Old 05-31-2014, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by phacemeltar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all i know is that the clouds look and behave very differently than i remember from days of old.
Chem trails imo.
Old 05-31-2014, 11:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This has been known about for a long time. There have been tretise against environmental manipulation since the 70s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environ...ion_Convention
And how often do laws stop the us government from doing what they want? They just call t something different and carry on. It's not environmental modification, it's ecosystem adjustment [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-31-2014, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

are you saying a tornado, an earthquake, a hurricane even is more destructive than a 10,000 pound atomic bomb?

lol?
Old 05-31-2014, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by phacemeltar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shut the fuck up dude, lol. seriously.
Old 05-31-2014, 11:56 PM
Planar Protector

we can create a bomb big enough to kill every man that isnt 3 miles under earth for the next 50 years. come at me weather freaks.
Closed Thread