Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 10:49 AM
Orc

The Andain and.....Karsten was it? (Correct me if I'm wrong can't remember which Paladin it was)... global OOC horrifying sadist erotica fan-fiction would have me rolling. I was kind of sad when the staff figured out how to permaban whoever that was. I lost my SSes in a reformat, unfortunately.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:17 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Andain and.....Karsten was it? (Correct me if I'm wrong can't remember which Paladin it was)... global OOC horrifying sadist erotica fan-fiction would have me rolling. I was kind of sad when the staff figured out how to permaban whoever that was. I lost my SSes in a reformat, unfortunately.
It was Danth lol. From a few posts up ^.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Use to sit in Naggy's Lair in Naggy's skin as guilds mobilized for him and fake them out by storming through the Fire Giants as if someone had pulled me.

This photo is of when Uthgaard and I both trolled the guilds... We did this fairly often, really.

Hahah, that's awesome. WTB Hobby as GM again.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:47 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was Danth lol. From a few posts up ^.
It was on the tip of my tongue!

That was comedy gold, though it was so obscene.
Old 05-24-2012, 01:12 PM
The Protector of Sunder

Funniest thing I ever saw involved the #1 TR troll from TMO (I forget his name) being dumb enough to accept a group invite from TR people doing juggs while both guilds were poop socking Trak. Diggle started casting port to Toxx and then everyone else left the group except for the TMO guy who was a rogue.

He petitioned, posted on the forums, all sorts of crying but I have to say that was hands down the funniest thing I ever saw. It was the only time I felt like one of the forum trolls got a little of what should have been coming to them.
Old 05-24-2012, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Versus

Tiggles / Quickfingers. I remember that in GC, lol.

Kolored on Red.

Old 05-24-2012, 02:24 PM
Sarnak

Anyone remember the lore guy? About every minute he would /ooc a different piece of EQ lore until he finally was banned iirc. Was kinda funny. Global ooc was always the funniest.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funniest thing I ever saw involved the #1 TR troll from TMO (I forget his name) being dumb enough to accept a group invite from TR people doing juggs while both guilds were poop socking Trak. Diggle started casting port to Toxx and then everyone else left the group except for the TMO guy who was a rogue.

He petitioned, posted on the forums, all sorts of crying but I have to say that was hands down the funniest thing I ever saw. It was the only time I felt like one of the forum trolls got a little of what should have been coming to them.
Following this, I accidentally ported some TR enchanter to Toxx. I sent Diggles a tell that I was then busy and his guildie needed a ride.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Knowing Diggles, the poor chanter probably had to sit there a while.
Old 05-24-2012, 05:04 PM
Fire Giant

Man...there have been some great times on this project :/ One of the most memorable moments for me was becoming a "npc" and giving out little quests to new players. Me, being the drunken dwarf I always was, would issue out commands such as "Bring me Ale! NOW!" and whatnot, never really giving the player any idea it was just a game.

This one guy actually went above and beyond, spent all his gold he had on him and came back with like 4 stacks of beer. The little newbie was incredibly freaked out because he thought I was going to ban him that he spent everything! I felt so bad after he traded it to me that I demanded he drink a stack with me.

While we were chugging, I messaged a player whom I had a great relationship with and asked if he had anything to spare for a pally (this guy was a fellow dwarf pally). Sure enough, he had a few high-ish items so I ported him over to us and gave some nice dialogue like "Congratulations on blahblahblah". My friend opened trade and gave him these items to this level like 10 newb, as well as 300plat... That guy was incredibly happy and thanked us and wouldn't stop bothering me for a week...

A month or two later, I banned the guy for boxing.

Created by Uuur//Ihealyou -- Mad props!
Old 05-24-2012, 05:08 PM
Sarnak

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A month or two later, I banned the guy for boxing.
Lol.com.co.jp.sad
Closed Thread