Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2015, 09:57 AM
Aviak

Default A Day In <Fresh>

So I joined Fresh the other day. Everyone seemed to be very welcoming, but things went downhill over the course of just 24 hours.

I had been advertising to buy a pair of GEB's when the player Knocked sent me a tell saying he'd sell me some for 3k. Great, I thought. He proceeded to log over to his alt and told me to meet him in Rivervale. During this time, another player sent me a tell offering to sell me a pair for less. As any reasonable person would, I gave the first guy a chance since he was already meeting me in RV.

Well, this guy died twice to a PKer in Rivervale and kept needing ports back from steamfont. After what was probably an hour ordeal and still no GEBs in hand, I straight out told him I had an offer for less, and asked if he'd at least match the price for me having to wait. "No! I need that extra 200pp for Jboots!", protested Knocked. I attempted to make the argument that I could too claim that I needed to save 200pp for jboots myself, but it fell on deaf ears. And after giving him a fair chance to maintain a deal, I gave up and told him I'd buy it from the other player (also a guildmate, which was a bonus).

Well, this sent Knocked flying off the handle, proceeding to spam me with tells that I'm a "fucking faggot, go back to blue", etc etc. After ignoring his alt just to have him pop back onto his main to continue the harassment, I decided to send Officer of Fresh, Klaatu, a tell explaining the situation in hopes he'd ask him to drop it. For my troubles in hoping democracy would prevail? A guild kick. Despite them supposedly removing this Knocked fellow from guild the next day as apparently this wasn't the first incident he was involved in.

Overall a pretty disappointing experience in a guild I had high hopes for.
Old 02-20-2015, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

Just report him and move on.
Old 02-20-2015, 10:12 AM
Banned

a double guild removal? good way to solf prollems
Old 02-20-2015, 10:29 AM
Aviak

Honestly I wasn't even looking to get Knocked guild kicked. I realize that maybe he was just having a bad day and needed to cool off, and I'd hoped that a talk with an officer would expedite that process. I was wrong. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-20-2015, 10:34 AM
Banned

holo dont boot people with pety disputes they hug it out

find someone in game to join da fam
Old 02-20-2015, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

I see zero screenshots posted here.
Old 02-20-2015, 10:39 AM
Banned

First guild to actually remove people in guild history. This Fresh guild may have more to it than I thought.
Old 02-20-2015, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

You had a fair complaint and I was going to investigate it for you.I noticed you weren't flying the <Fresh> tag (presumably to avoid PvP) which is required.

I asked you to go ahead and fly the tag because as last I knew you were in FoH and I wanted to ensure you were actually a guild member. You refused to do so and told me you'd "talk to Bigtuna" about it.

We don't ask a lot in <Fresh>. You're in our guild you fly the tag, period. If you're scared of PvP because you're flying a <Fresh> tag you really don't belong with us. Disregarding an officer when you're asking for help doesn't help your case much either.

Knocked was subsequently also removed. I wish you the best in your R99 experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 02-20-2015, 10:45 AM
Aviak

That's strange, because the only 2 rules I was informed of when I joined were:

Show up to raids when I'm online.
Don't act like a "dick bag".
Old 02-20-2015, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

I don't blame him for going anon. this is what you look like when wearing a fresh tag.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Closed Thread