Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Will you be going to EQ Live to play on the new server?
Yes, can't wait! 31 15.50%
No, screw $OE! 137 68.50%
Don't know. 32 16.00%
Voters: 200. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"$OE" is the stupidest thing ever.

OH NOES! A CORPORATION THAT WANTS TO MAKE MONEY!
shut up chanu$!!
Old 02-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extunarian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shut up chanu$!!
You $hut up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
You'd be impressed if someone showed you the inner workings of a fucking lego castle.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:02 PM
Banned

Default "$OE"

SOE said that it is not going to be "classic" just a progression based server,for players who want a new start at EverQuest. Also if not for "$OE" there would be no project 1999 because there would be no Everquest.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Versus

Only thing that would tempt me would be the lack of GM's and all the mischief I could get up to. That being said, there is a 0% chance I re-sub to Sony.

Love ya Hobby, Uth, Nilbog.

/petition Seriously, can I please have my surname to be Uranus again? PLEASE?!?

Kolored on Red.

Old 02-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Orc

It's not going to be like other progression servers though. From what i've heard it will be like this. First players need to beat all the content, when all the content i classic eq is beaten, there will be a vote on the forums on which people can decide if they want to open the next expansion or not, if yes, a grace period starts..They've already announced that first grace period will be 90 days, then they open the next expansion (kunark), then people will need to beat all the content, then vote, then 60 days grace period for the next expansion, then all content ..then vote..then from what i could see 30 days grace.

Fact is, say people spend 1,5 month beating classic content, then a week of voting..then 90 days before kunark..so at least 4,5 months before kunark opens..and say another month, vote a week..then 60 days..velious.

This will take time, they've removed all new items from the game, the old classic items WILL be in. They've even stated that new models wont be available before luclin etc.

To me this sounds like an interesting concept, and the fact that the community get to vote, makes it democratic. "No..we do NOT want gates of suck".."Ok then"..60 days to next vote..it's not a bad idea.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:59 PM
Kobold

I think the difference will be, even with the grace period, everyone will be grinding through the content. I think the grace period is the longest at the beginning simply so they can get as many people signed up because if there wasn't and someone heard about it late or got a late start you'd feel like you'll be too far behind so why bother joining.

The reason this server is great cause it brings me back to when i first started, before I really knew what the deal was and could just float through the game. There's people still spread out at all levels and i can have fun with it.

Old 02-04-2011, 07:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofqueens123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, you are correct, "$OE" does suck because Verant created Everquest and without Verant there would be no project 1999 because there would have been no Everquest.
Fixed
Old 02-04-2011, 07:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofqueens123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SOE said that it is not going to be "classic" just a progression based server,for players who want a new start at EverQuest. Also if not for "$OE" there would be no project 1999 because there would be no Everquest.
SOE didnt create everquest!

Verant is to blame for this shitty game!!!!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Asher
Old 02-04-2011, 07:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by corradojeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixed
beat me to it.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by corradojeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixed
damn too late [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Asher
Closed Thread