Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 06:11 AM
Planar Protector

ITT: 3 grown men arguing about who can sing a group of mobs to death most efficiently on a video game, just stop and consider that for a moment.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 12-29-2011, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

this was once a respectable thread before red was released. if Giegue and Cast want to flirt so bad take it to PMs or something.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awwalike [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this was once a respectable thread before red was released. if Giegue and Cast want to flirt so bad take it to PMs or something.
I'd gladly have the last couple pages of bickering deleted so that the thread can be un-derailed (re-railed?), even though Nalkin's hilarious pwnage of Cast would have to be deleted too. To be clear though, I didn't start it.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 12-29-2011, 03:29 PM
Banned

Pretty sure this thread sucked until i posted a screenshot of what every kite of mine looked like.. a perfect beautiful circle. Maybe ill get kringe in here to shed light on my awe inspiring 60hour kite sessions. Shit was magical, i am magical.
Old 12-29-2011, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Stop picking on Cast, guys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-29-2011, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been scratching my head at this one... the sig doesn't have to do with you or holocaust if you look at it in context. I said that after I got repeatedly killed by IF in the karanas and was asking their permission to level there. I'm not really embarrassed, I posted it in public for everyone to see and it was kind of a joke anyway.

Btw Cast, the only reason you think I level slowly is because I was busy with my family on Christmas instead of playing eq like you. I actually got to my level in the same /played time as you (based on what a few loose lips in your guild have told me) even though I wasn't obsessively trying to out-level the rest of the server (only to ragequit and blame lag after admitting that you died over 70 times. Come on Cast, did you really expect us to believe that all of those deaths were due to lag and not your own incompetence?).
Sorry i must have instinctively skipped this.

I thought your so ow lvl because u had to "lead a guild"??? Ill have to include abpic of that quote when i get home. Also i could careless what youd like to believe, roughly 5 of those deaths id take blame for (i suppose the ones in CT were my fault but really i blame kringe for pressuring me into that situation - doubt yall have kited every alligator in ct over the alligator pools at L29 so u wouldnt understand.

But hey bro im glad imaginary friends stopped farming you like a busted down npc.. good on you!
Old 12-29-2011, 04:02 PM
Orc

O yay a bard AoE rants n flame page. More pics plz, who cares about your last 28 pages of sad in game life of drama
Last edited by Entrance; 12-29-2011 at 04:06 PM..
Old 01-01-2012, 08:36 PM
Banned

just read in another thread that naikin and lazortag are homosexuals or something together in game on blue99 which would explain all that stuff above that i never read.

im sorry for offending your boyfriend, naikin
Old 01-02-2012, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

Less bickering, more good AoE kiting screenshots plz.
Serilis - 60 Wizard
Decisive - 60 Bard
Winsloe - 60 Rogue
Zaggasauarus - 27 Necro
Old 01-13-2012, 12:49 AM
Banned

Let us pay homage to the greatest bard this server has ever seen

Illi

aka Cast of Holocaust
Closed Thread