Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2011, 04:21 AM
Banned

not reading that, someone give me cliffs
Old 12-26-2011, 06:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not reading that, someone give me cliffs
He said you're a bad bard and pathetic, that he and Wolfram laugh at you and are 20x better then you.

I think he's mad you called him a loser in the smoking thread *shrugs*
Old 12-26-2011, 04:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He said you're a bad bard and pathetic, that he and Wolfram laugh at you and are 20x better then you.

I think he's mad you called him a loser in the smoking thread *shrugs*
haha thanks. winning
Old 12-26-2011, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

You need to spell check your sig Cast, shits retarded bro.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 12-26-2011, 09:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Merry christmas to myself, here we go.

Admitting you had 70+ xp deaths is admittance that you are terrible. For you to not even understand that speaks to how awful you actually are. Repeating a process that was perfected before you played takes nothing. Innovating that process is everything. So grats (i guess) on sometimes repeating the process, but dying 70+ times is hardly successful lol. Whats hilarious is that you are probably doing the method Hmozart made popular, which is far easier than the way I used to kite, in whch I was still way more successful than you. I have never died kiting on red, its retardedly easy, you just suck. Geegoo and I had such a good laugh when you tried to brag about SOMETIMES using both songs. Gawd that still cracks me up.

Furthermore, you have actually probably spent more hours PVEing on a bard than I have, because on blue99 i was actually successful and leveled quickly, and you were so terrible and obsessed. Heres some funny/extremely sad quotes you wrote in your rage novel:

^ that was about 20 days after the server came out.

Gawd it cracks me up to think of all the research and planning you did (watching my video lawl) beforehand for red, only to be so terrible that you ended up rage quitting because you couldn't outlevel a wizard. You played obsessively, 10 hours a day for a little under a month, and got frustrated because you sucked as a bard and were outplayed by lovely, so you quit. Then you wrote a pathetic essay trying to convince people that you were technically the fastest leveler even though you weren't since you died 75+ times because you sucked.

It puts a [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] on my face to think how sweaty sad and pathetic you must have been for those 20 days while failing at being the top player even though you devoted your entire unemployed life to it.

Aight gonna go call my granma and wish her a merry xmas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya bro i dunno what you're talking about mostly w/ this history of kiting or w/e. I took 40+ mobs and killed them at the same time, and the only time I died was due to server lag from people zoning in/out/dinging in my zone. This is the reason I outleveled everyone while I had leachers in group and w/ 70+ deaths.

I've seen wolfram kite, he kites like 5 mobs at a time lol.. probably explains why hes level 35 still.

Also it's easy to grasp why I'd use 1 song vs 2 songs at certain times in the day considering the lag I'd get. I could probably model it in excel for you to understand the tradeoff b/w distance + lag + time lost thru death

And as you both seem to try to let on - there isn't another magical way to kill 40+ mobs at a time without dying in similar fashion (should you experience the same lag as I do). You have to get in range of your song, so it matters not how you're doing it because the zone in/out lag is going to get you instagibbed regardless... not sure why this is so difficult to understand.

also to say you leveled quickly on blue is lol. grats on leveling a character 1-2 years after a server came out w/ twink gear. hahaha u srs? and please feel free to post the name of your bard on red that you've supposedly never died kiting on. Have you hit lvl 5 yet? Sounds like we just got two mad players on our hands, can't get over the fact that every kite big cast had was = to the ss posted above (perfect circles, err-time). When you got L30 and L25 (highest chars on server) at same time on new server, lemme know dawg cus thats how I rolled, no exploit-just straight pwnin ***** style. Read my sig, Wolfram knows how I do in karanas bro he couldn't even get a crumb.

EDIT: heres a protip for you btw bro, im a professional troll. i never rage quit, and i'm level 50 w/ less played than you and best in slot outside of like 2 items. first jac + diamond jewelry = mine, cus i do big things. get off me
Last edited by Cast; 12-26-2011 at 09:57 PM..
Old 12-27-2011, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya bro i dunno what you're talking about mostly w/ this history of kiting or w/e. I took 40+ mobs and killed them at the same time, and the only time I died was due to server lag from people zoning in/out/dinging in my zone. This is the reason I outleveled everyone while I had leachers in group and w/ 70+ deaths.

I've seen wolfram kite, he kites like 5 mobs at a time lol.. probably explains why hes level 35 still.

Also it's easy to grasp why I'd use 1 song vs 2 songs at certain times in the day considering the lag I'd get. I could probably model it in excel for you to understand the tradeoff b/w distance + lag + time lost thru death

And as you both seem to try to let on - there isn't another magical way to kill 40+ mobs at a time without dying in similar fashion (should you experience the same lag as I do). You have to get in range of your song, so it matters not how you're doing it because the zone in/out lag is going to get you instagibbed regardless... not sure why this is so difficult to understand.

also to say you leveled quickly on blue is lol. grats on leveling a character 1-2 years after a server came out w/ twink gear. hahaha u srs? and please feel free to post the name of your bard on red that you've supposedly never died kiting on. Have you hit lvl 5 yet? Sounds like we just got two mad players on our hands, can't get over the fact that every kite big cast had was = to the ss posted above (perfect circles, err-time). When you got L30 and L25 (highest chars on server) at same time on new server, lemme know dawg cus thats how I rolled, no exploit-just straight pwnin ***** style. Read my sig, Wolfram knows how I do in karanas bro he couldn't even get a crumb.

EDIT: heres a protip for you btw bro, im a professional troll. i never rage quit, and i'm level 50 w/ less played than you and best in slot outside of like 2 items. first jac + diamond jewelry = mine, cus i do big things. get off me
I haven't read this yet but I just thought I'd be the first to say that you seem mad.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 12-27-2011, 01:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't read this yet but I just thought I'd be the first to say that you seem mad.
He hasn't been this mad since he died 70+ times and rage quit. Make sure you start at the beginning so you can see me pwn him multiple times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Hahaha, that is awesome. Right up there with...that one guy's....boat service before the boats worked.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:08 AM
Banned

read sig
Old 12-27-2011, 01:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
read sig
I've been scratching my head at this one... the sig doesn't have to do with you or holocaust if you look at it in context. I said that after I got repeatedly killed by IF in the karanas and was asking their permission to level there. I'm not really embarrassed, I posted it in public for everyone to see and it was kind of a joke anyway.

Btw Cast, the only reason you think I level slowly is because I was busy with my family on Christmas instead of playing eq like you. I actually got to my level in the same /played time as you (based on what a few loose lips in your guild have told me) even though I wasn't obsessively trying to out-level the rest of the server (only to ragequit and blame lag after admitting that you died over 70 times. Come on Cast, did you really expect us to believe that all of those deaths were due to lag and not your own incompetence?).
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 12-27-2011, 06:39 AM
Planar Protector

cast isn't a good bard, and he isn't even good at forum comebacks. i mean several times has he used READ SIG as a comeback. please, please.,.,.,.,., get good.
Closed Thread