Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 07:35 PM
Large Bat

Default Static Group

Sup guys, I am looking for a Group lets make new toons level through content together 3 nights a week and pew pew pew. I may or may not Stream. Used to stream alot of P99 then most progression servers as they get released.

Times are debatable but will be based around EST / Central time.

All classes are open to play (as long as the group comp fits for play)

I will fill any needed role, I just want to have fun and enjoy EQ with a static group for as long as we can make it last.

I made a discord for anyone interested in joining to idle and chat about classes and level paths as we level. ALL are welcome to join if we can get multiple groups going that would be amazing!

if you have ever wanted to get into P99 or have a few friends that wanted to play but never could get a group going to get passed the first 20 levels now is their chance!!

https://discord.gg/pGABEXJ
Old 02-17-2017, 11:34 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I would be interested. Just started on P99 so I have 0 resources. In my EQ career I've either tanked or healed, but I'm open to just about any role since it's been a while since I played regularly.

I'd be able to play from 6:30 est on, just about any night.
Old 02-17-2017, 12:02 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I'd be down for this. I just started on p99 so I have no resources. I played a cleric from launch to the end of anguish when I made the mistake to quit. Most of my experience then was healing or tanking but I'm open to play anything.

I'm free from 6:30pm est on every night of the week.

(This might be a dup reply, not sure why my last didn't get posted)
Old 02-18-2017, 09:54 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I'm Orijyn on the server. Just holler and let me know if there's still room
Old 02-23-2017, 05:04 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hey irbyone, I'm interested in grouping with you. I'm new to Project 1999 as well and 6:30 est works for me. I ordered another PC that is supposed to ship to me tomorrow or Saturday. I'll have to get EverQuest setup and everything but it should be pretty easy.

Let me know if you'd like to try and group. I like to play EverQuest more for the group experience rather than trying to solo.

I'm free almost every night of the week so will be able to play 3-6 nights a week. I get home really late one or two nights a week which I can't help.
Old 02-24-2017, 10:16 AM
Large Rat

That sounds awesome. I used to stream a lot as well. I would be down and also if you need any streaming assistance let me know. I have a lot of throughput at my home connection.

Send a message here or look for Shamakazi in game.
Closed Thread