Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2017, 11:32 AM
Skeleton

Thanks all. I'll stick with the Ebon Mace. Having lots of fun with it anyways. I'm not all about 'best DPS', just wanted to kinda see how to gauge ratios going forward as weapons come and go. Instead of a better 2H I will most likely work on getting a better shield than crusty, and just go with Ebon/Crusty until I get over 50 and get some small-raid or no-drop plane stuff.
Old 02-18-2017, 12:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It should be no shock that a moderately expensive 1-hander can out-perform a cheapo 2-hand weapon. Spend a similar amount on a 2-hander as you spent on the 1-hander and shield and the 2H option will deal more damage per minute. You can likely get a 30/35 2H for 5K or so, and might be able to haggle down one of the uglier 32/36 versions for not much more than that. 2-handed weapons are always the most cost-effective option since they're in lower demand.

Danth
I picked up a 30/35 lance for my warr for ~2k tunnelquesting. Cheap 2handers are proliferating because of Velious, and I couldn't be happier.

Haste is only 2k now with SCHW. Good time to play a melee.
Closed Thread