Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 12-09-2015, 12:24 PM
Banned

would love to see a classic mage epic pet

ie: buffed resists and runspeed

is this a rough fix or somethin?
Old 12-09-2015, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

I think it falls more in line with a Dev hasn't came to the pvp section of bug fixes in months if not years.
Old 12-09-2015, 01:08 PM
Banned

this is a pve fix too, you know

the actually nasty fix (imo only worthless right) is getting pets with resist buffs to get massive benefits

its logged somewhere that npcs got larger gains from stat/resist buffs

it was impossible (nearly) to land any kind of root on magic resisted pets, likely completely impossible on a mage epic pet with resisted magic

any change in that department would be huge and a way of alleviating the "insta charm kill" and "mages worthless" tears (justified)

resist buffs being dispelled from npcs having much more of an impact would be really nice for pve too, as would not dispelling them causing rather major resist rates
Last edited by Nirgon; 12-09-2015 at 01:11 PM..
Old 12-09-2015, 08:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it falls more in line with a Dev hasn't came to the pvp section of bug fixes in months if not years.
So true. Post it in the blue bugs section and pray that somehow this bug effects something pve related. Brownie points if you get a known blue player to agree with you.
Old 02-20-2017, 10:49 AM
Sarnak

Bump

I haven't seen a response on this by a dev. The rootability/charmability of the pet is outrages. On live I. This era at epic pet with MR was almost unrootable. The resists were matched by the person summoning it. Please give it a look, thank you.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:48 PM
Developer

After looking over the evidence, I am increasing its magic resistance slightly. It should now be more in line with the resistances described during the Velious era.
Old 02-22-2017, 01:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After looking over the evidence, I am increasing its magic resistance slightly. It should now be more in line with the resistances described during the Velious era.
Thank you!
Old 03-02-2017, 04:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yet Enchanters cant Theft of Thought Melle...

ya ok
Old 04-01-2017, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yet Enchanters cant Theft of Thought Melle...

ya ok
Don't bite the hand that codes! They improved something - say something nice! Then they'll feel good about it and do it more often! That will be more satisfying than making a snarky (and retarkey) remark! Be selfish in a smarter way!
Old 04-01-2017, 10:49 PM
Banned

everything is working as intended. thank you for providing a classic eq experience.