Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2017, 12:50 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default New mage looking for quest item and guild

Hi, I just recently heard of project 1999 and am glad to find its just what i was hoping for. In the long mission to get back to where I was in the old 1999-2001 days, I am currently trying to put together my focus items and have had trouble a few days now finding fire giant toes in particular. The gems I need (ruby and sapphire) I am sure i will earn the money for eventually, but if anyone happens to have the Fire giant toes laying around i would be happy to buy them.

Also I am seeking a guild that would be willing to recruit a newly dedicated player and his enchanter friend, so many on the server have been very nice and helpful and i'd be happy to join up somewhere and eventually return the favor.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:11 AM
Fire Giant

Fire giants are of course hard to kill... but there is an easier option. There is a giant called "Gornit" (https://wiki.project1999.com/Gornit), only level 34, who drops ALL the different giant toes, and he spawns pretty fast (6 minutes i think). You should also check the spell vendor on that isle not far from gornit, she may have all kinds of toes sold from other people. She has low level mage spells as well. If somebody is camping gornit, ask nicely and you can probably get your toes.
Old 02-20-2017, 01:00 PM
Fire Giant

I think Gornit is your only real choice to get them yourself. You can also just check vendors in popular spots that people sell and try to get lucky. You will also see players selling them in EC so hang out there for a while or check ahungry (look in the EC sub-forum of this forum for link) to find people possibly selling them. I did the same thing for my mage and eventually found some from a player.

As for a guild..check my sig and read our recruit thread/head over to our website. Always looking for quality players. We have a good group of helpful people and you are welcome to come join us.
Old 02-20-2017, 01:02 PM
Sarnak

If you see me online on Feyenu or Funkeymonkey shoot me a tell and I can head to sol b to kill some giants for you. If you still need the toes.
Closed Thread