Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2017, 04:18 PM
Fire Giant

High Elf paladins with all starting points in charisma and in full charisma gear doing some classic lull pulls are the new monks of P99!
Old 02-14-2017, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine the train hell in KC today as people get surprised by the new mechanic!

I even saw the following line uttered:

[Tue Feb 14 20:58:03 2017] Oadina says out of character, 'Lfg check, prefer ranger. '

Plane of Fire has frozen over!
Harmony is best way to split outdoor zones now - Praise be Druids/Rangers!
Old 02-14-2017, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Harmony is best way to split outdoor zones now - Praise be Druids/Rangers!
That or just rooting mobs at 30 sec intervals so camp just gets fed with mobs at the rate they kill mobs, aaah yea!
Old 02-15-2017, 08:33 AM
Banned

I tagged vindi then flopped all the way to behind KT's room, figuring it's pretty far away and with new aggro leash. Being the only person in the zone aside from the gm who turned me into a gnome vindi wouldn't forget at all. 30+ flops in I could of pulled vindi to shield fuck. The roamer aggro is back.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:53 AM
Fire Giant

Watching a ToV raid with these mechanics was very entertaining. A++ to the staff for making it more classic. I think the dividing line between Good Monks, Decent Monks, and Bad Monks are very clearly drawn now.
Old 02-15-2017, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watching a ToV raid with these mechanics was very entertaining. A++ to the staff for making it more classic. I think the dividing line between Good Monks, Decent Monks, and Bad Monks are very clearly drawn now.
I think more importantly the calls from A/A to step up and compete are more reasonable now. Quite a few NToV bosses sat up for nearly 20 hours on Monday before they were killed. You just needed to crawl to them or pull them out. You didn't need to stare at a wall for 16 hours though.

We will see what happens next week when they respawn.
Old 02-15-2017, 09:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think more importantly the calls from A/A to step up and compete are more reasonable now. Quite a few NToV bosses sat up for nearly 20 hours on Monday before they were killed. You just needed to crawl to them or pull them out. You didn't need to stare at a wall for 16 hours though.

We will see what happens next week when they respawn.
If I had a raid of 28 people Lady M would have died so easy during all that haha.
Old 02-15-2017, 09:45 AM
Fire Giant

I mean no offense to the 2 guilds involved obviously Daldaen. It is hard working around 2 raid forces and not training each other. But if a guild had just started at Aary pit and cleared up either Kreizen or lady M would have been dead and probably both since your 2 guilds for awhile was just in each others way.
Old 02-15-2017, 09:45 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Absolute nonsense.

It is NOTHING like Classic to have a mem blur chance on feign which is too low.

No amount of skill makes up for broken mechanics. Feign on Live allowed splits of multiple mobs. With the additional nerf to Sneak *pulling*, not only is the feign aspect broken but in the 1 in a 100 chance where multiple mobs all forget the monk, there is then a pretty high chance a sneak pull as they path back will fail.
Old 02-15-2017, 09:49 AM
Banned

I'm leaning towards it's broken. But I like it because before let to many shit monks shine. I pulled hate just fine hello earth staff but it's no longer easy mode.
Closed Thread