Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 01:26 AM
Banned

Guilds aren't training each other incessantly in Veeshan's Peak? The GMs didn't declare it a hands off zone because of the antics of the guilds raiding here?

Guilds don't plop people on spawnpoints to "claim" them rather than mobilize to them?

What of what I just said does not happen, has never happened, or is a lie? That's right. None of it.

The immaturity and appalling state of affairs the raid scene has been for over a year now is why I, and MANY others, have stopped playing here.

If you stay clear of this, and the guilds involved by not raiding, this server is amazing.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:31 AM
Banned

Now you're just flat out lying.

I, with my own eyes, have witnessed the poopsocking and general douchebagginess of this server's raid scene. You can make all the lies you want about your individual guilds in an attempt to save face, but about the entire state of affairs you cannot.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:43 AM
Banned

You just confirmed what I was saying and lied about the former.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:54 AM
Planar Protector

Harrison, you are flat out wrong and stupid. VP was made "lawless" before it ever opened. It wasn't in response to any sort of behavior. You are so incredibly dense.

Whatever it is you have to say about the raiding game, Harrison, don't pretend that you get your information from anywhere other than RnF. You are a stupid pud.

The raiding game on p99, although cutthroat, is pretty amicable generally! It is not the shitshow you imply. Yes, incidents do occur, but overall, it is pretty friendly, competitive, and fun.

Once again Harrison demonstrates to us that you can make things true by saying them enough times (not really). Harrison, get your head out of your broke ass.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:58 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Luckily for me, EQ was about the journey, not the destination (well, hitting 60 was an AMAZING feeling). The only raids I ever did on my monk was an application raid at NTOV, and then I think I did Chardok once.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:03 AM
Kobold

you dickheads just wasted this thread. stfu and start a days of our lives thread or something. this server is pretty damn fun from my low level point of view.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissingNo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Luckily for me, EQ was about the journey, not the destination (well, hitting 60 was an AMAZING feeling). The only raids I ever did on my monk was an application raid at NTOV, and then I think I did Chardok once.
You'll have fun here. Just ignore the fools shitting up your thread...they don't have much else going on.

Make sure to hit up crushbone, oasis and lake of ill omen around. I've seen 20-30 low level people in those zones at prime time. Seems like the low level scene is fairly vibrant at the moment. And if you need any help, most higher level folks are happy to lend a hand.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:00 AM
Sarnak

Server is great so far. Im a level 8 troll shaman - Darlia - , in a couple of levels gonna start farming GLS for that book quest in sro for plat so if ya wanna join me ya can.

As for the raiding thing, thats pretty normal, at least it was on live. Nothing wrong with a lil campetition.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:03 AM
Sarnak

Just yesterday I was sitting on the bridge to NK in EK with my lowbie enchanter, medding low on mana, when a DE cleric came running up and told me to zone, that a big train was coming. So I zoned with him, and a few seconds later some other players also zoned, with a sigh of relief. I thanked him for the heads up, we traded buffs and moved on.

I can't remember anything like that happening on EQlive servers. I do remember shouts of TRAIN TO ZONE and getting splattered before I could close my spellbook.

I understand that training happens quite a bit among raiding guilds on this server. I wouldn't know and probably won't get the chance to find out. Not sure what you might see at the end of the road, but you will find some decent helpful people along the way.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:20 AM
Aviak

I used to play on Brell as well,

52 Druid - Sowfast
50 Cleric - Ianamwen
60 War - Feiry

my P99 char i started a druid first
19 druid Sowfastt
Fiery - War

Proj99 Char names:
Closed Thread