Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 09:05 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have to admit, my excitement to play on this server has been diminished due to the behavior of IB. They just leave such a toxic wake on account of being so highly driven to "achieve", I suppose, although this instance just looks like their egos got bruised and they lashed out like children.

Honestly, of all the guilds on P99, no one seems as desperately tied to EQ as IB. You guys play way, way too much, and you enable one another to participate in this unhealthy activity for whatever reason, and you're all together too often to see how bizarre it is, methinks. I just think there's a lot of anti-social, self-loathing, depressive behavior exhibited from you guys, which is of course no different than the folks who really "excelled" back in 1999. Hope you guys collectively get the help you so obviously and desperately need.
Sadly, that's where the server is at. The results?

Good people quit, bad people join IB.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:31 AM
Sarnak

hahah go ib this is the funniest shit ever they go to a pvp place and expect mercy? you showed them right, dont pvp is you cant handle it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
lal yellow finally with a worthwhile zing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinamur1999

Did this need to be brought to the forums? no probably not, but now I know that faline is super dramatastic and that yellow is STILL the fuckin man
Old 05-13-2010, 09:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have to admit, my excitement to play on this server has been greatly increased due to the behavior of IB. They just leave such a great wake of awesome on account of being so highly driven to "achieve", I suppose, although this instance just looks like they won the contest like men.

Honestly, of all the guilds on P99, no one seems as awesome as IB. You guys play just enough, and you enable one another to participate in this healthy activity for obvious reason, and you're all together just enough to see how fantastic it is, methinks. I just think there's a lot of healthy, social, happy behavior exhibited from you guys, which is of course no different than the folks who really "excelled" back in 1999. Hope you guys collectively get the lewts you so obviously and desperately deserve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerithCantSpell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good people join IB, bad people quite.
Wow, thanks guys. That means a lot.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:37 AM
Fire Giant

Here is what I read:

1. a bunch of babies crying about IB being mean or 'getting away with something' - it was in the arena, what do you expect?

2. a bunch of babies crying about how IB ruins this and that and how a guild can make you not like the server as much

My opinion after reading this thread:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH get a life if you are that butt hurt by this - ESPECIALLY those who weren't even involved.

If you were involved, that sucks...but this server isn't dying or worse off or any of that bullshit just because of 1 guild.

Mugatoo <Center For Ants>
45 Iksar Monk

"You can all go to hell, I'm going to Texas."
Last edited by girth; 05-13-2010 at 09:41 AM..
Old 05-13-2010, 09:42 AM
Sarnak

I would just like to point out that there were what, a handful of IB there last night? I, for one, was not there. If I was, I definitely wouldn't have been corpse camping or whatever went down and I'm sure other members would say the same.

Still... lol.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:45 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here is what I read:

1. a bunch of babies crying about IB being mean or 'getting away with something' - it was in the arena, what do you expect?

2. a bunch of babies crying about how IB ruins this and that and how a guild can make you not like the server as much

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH get a life if you are that butt hurt by this - ESPECIALLY those who weren't even involved.

If you were involved, that sucks...but this server isn't dying or worse off or any of that bullshit just because of 1 guild.
Please go back to Unrest and ding level 17 while it's still fun.

Quote:
I have to admit, my excitement to play on this server has been diminished due to the behavior of IB. They just leave such a toxic wake on account of being so highly driven to "achieve", I suppose, although this instance just looks like their egos got bruised and they lashed out like children.

Honestly, of all the guilds on P99, no one seems as desperately tied to EQ as IB. You guys play way, way too much, and you enable one another to participate in this unhealthy activity for whatever reason, and you're all together too often to see how bizarre it is, methinks. I just think there's a lot of anti-social, self-loathing, depressive behavior exhibited from you guys, which is of course no different than the folks who really "excelled" back in 1999. Hope you guys collectively get the help you so obviously and desperately need.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerithCantSpell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good people quit, bad people join IB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabamf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, thanks guys. That means a lot.
Np buddy! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
VIP / Contributor

man, and this is something I would expect on vztz

do we have to implement a lns policy now too?

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinlea [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would just like to point out that there were what, a handful of IB there last night? I, for one, was not there. If I was, I definitely wouldn't have been corpse camping or whatever went down and I'm sure other members would say the same.

Still... lol.
clever way to separate yourself from your guilds activity, but then, not really [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] .
Old 05-13-2010, 09:49 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
man, and this is something I would expect on vztz

do we have to implement a lns policy now too?
I only expect it on this server [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-13-2010, 09:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hey look Serith, I can quote myself too. Am I as cool as you now?

Mugatoo <Center For Ants>
45 Iksar Monk

"You can all go to hell, I'm going to Texas."
Closed Thread