Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 09:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
got 13 rings, 6 of them are ring 9s, no ring 10s unfortunately. sold 4-5 ring 8 MQs for 30k a pop roughly, been holding gloridan timer to myself on red for weeks. 24hr respawn is nasty, thats gonna be 2 years before most people on blue even have a ring, scout at 10 hours for blue seems bad enough or whatever too long of a wait.

cant keep track of how many gloridans ive killed simply to keep timer at a certain one. I sincerely feel bad for this situation on blue, and slightly cringey
Aren't you the lonely king behind the castle walls.
Old 06-03-2017, 03:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Already seeing a lot of people agree with this, so far. The ring roll will start at 8:30am EST tomorrow 6/3/17.

See you there.
+1
On Discord: NextToTheGods#0088
<Riot>
[Enchanter] Falamin (Dark Elf)
[Bard] Telrin (Half Elf)
[Shaman] Warzog (Ogre)
[Druid] Vildar (Wood Elf)
[Necromancer] Szersis (Iksar)
[Monk] Raszis (Iksar)
[Cleric] Atrial (Human)
[Wizard] Atomize (Gnome)
[Mule] Plotlard (Human)
Old 06-03-2017, 04:43 AM
Sarnak

How about going forward we help each other with spawn timer / roll time by updating the turn in time and we have the roll within an hour to 30 mins of spawn time (mob spawns around 9AM have roll at 830 to be fair).
Old 06-03-2017, 05:55 AM
Fire Giant

Ok so I showed up at 430am EST and did the roll and won it actually. However, i told people who showed up should be doing the roll at 830am EST and to spread the word. This guy named 'shnar' didn't agree, basically wanted GM's involved and a stickied post where it says that 830am is the new roll time.

I don't want the GM's involved. I just want people to have some common sense and do the roll 30min prior to spawn so theyre ready to go for the spawn.

edit: fyi I'll still help to keep pushing for this change regardless of me winning or not, never since this agreed upon by the server ring 8 roll have I ever seen the roll taking place so far inbetween the spawn.
Last edited by Kesselring; 06-03-2017 at 06:06 AM..
Old 06-03-2017, 05:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by botrainer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about going forward we help each other with spawn timer / roll time by updating the turn in time and we have the roll within an hour to 30 mins of spawn time (mob spawns around 9AM have roll at 830 to be fair).
I agree it should be 30min prior to the spawn, if you dont know what time it spawns, tough titty.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about making it public so the casuals can have a go?
well that would require more than one person to advertise the time. Although I agree. I'm not going to sit there everyday to figure out what time he spawns as much as I'd like to so this isn't a fiasco.

Edit: to be fair I'm in favor of having a set-time. I'm just speculating a perfect world tbh. The set time to roll just needs to be a bit closer to spawn. And I will work on informing people of doing a closer to spawn roll time within the next few days so we can actually have that. I know it's not something that is just going to happen overnight. My stance on staying at the camp and waiting for the npc to spawn if you win stands though. If you log out or leave to me that just means a forfeiture.
Last edited by Kesselring; 06-03-2017 at 07:49 AM..
Old 06-04-2017, 07:14 AM
Planar Protector

Ring8 was at the absolute middle of the night for euros forever. Every damned repop put it to 4 at night.

Now it's finally been at euro friendly hours for a bit, and immediately we got people trying to shuffle it up to their convenience to their peak hours.

Fek off. Gonna go sit in tent and click the air if this ain't GM enforced.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about making it public so the casuals can have a go?
Why not create a thread on forums, specifically to keep track of the spawn time? People present at the roll can post here when the next one is to occur.
Old 06-04-2017, 10:19 AM
Sarnak

its been gradually pushed back to that time, or someone deliberately pushed it back a few hours? messed up. we need a repop
Old 06-04-2017, 11:43 AM
Kobold

Pretty glad I don't give a shit about any of this. Seems like a real bummer to a fun experience

Closed Thread