Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 02:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizztid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I said they aren't unreadable, yes they are errors but that doesn't make it unreadable, it just means there are minor things I care not to fix because I really just don't care, really. If you can't read what it says and understand it, then you have the english problem, not I. I just don't care on the internet bth.

P.s. If I wuz typin for a inglish xzam i wood rite alot betr. srslee. I w00|) |3E l1k3 WOAH, I shood pr00fr34d this!
Well guess what, Nancy? If you don't care enough to type correctly, I don't care enough to pay any attention to what you have to say.

Nuff. Said.
Old 05-30-2010, 02:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqdruid76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well guess what, Nancy? If you don't care enough to type correctly, I don't care enough to pay any attention to what you have to say.

Nuff. Said.
No one cares about you either, random druid #2530.
Old 05-30-2010, 03:17 AM
Aviak

i was very sad when my ogre war "Sweet Jesus" was made to namechange [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-30-2010, 03:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one cares about you either, random druid #2530.
I never said they did, now did I?
Old 06-17-2010, 11:10 AM
Sarnak

I'm not a fan of non-roleplay names, but I do admit I see some funny character names that make me laugh.

Saw mid twenties mage named:
Petsinyoface Andallovadaplace

Stupid? Yes
Funny? Somewhat
Does it affect me? No

Just move on, stupid names will happen.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:21 PM
Banned

But that's a pretty good name.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:25 PM
Orc

Send a message via ICQ to Hogwash Send a message via AIM to Hogwash Send a message via Yahoo to Hogwash

this thread is hogwash[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-17-2010, 12:51 PM
Aviak

If you want to get picky about the fantasy naming schemes... a lot of people are named for achievements or great feats that they have accomplished.

Reginald Orcslayer or Thurgood Deathsmiter might be considered very fantasy-esque... Of even Titles:

Borshan the Hammer of Qeynos, or Jupina the Sureshot...

These names become mouthfuls to say over and over again and might get shortened

Borshan may just be refered to as the Hammer or Jupina as Sureshot...

Maybe there was a wizard name Twizztid the Arcane Grenade... and over the years his title was shortened to The Grenade or "Grenade"

---------------------

On another note, are names especially creative if they are just borrowed from another language? My rogue's name is Ereptor. Sounds neat and fantasy-ish... but in reality.. its just Latin for Thief.... Maybe in I chose a name like Scheißenkopf... sounds roleplaying-ish... but in reality

------------------

People should be able to decide how they want to play the game. If you wanna have a hard core roleplaying name (as I sometimes do) go for it, if you wanna borrow words from other languages (like I usually do) go for it, if you wanna pick something silly to have fun with (like I rarely do) go for it. Have fun with the *GAME*.

I do, however, get irritated with names like "smotpoker" and other such ridiculous things. I like clever names, roleplaying names, and other such things... just nothing offensive or childish... IMHO

EDIT: Removed a stray s that did not belong

Xegony:
Saezuru Matsudai - 65 Wood Elf Bard

Last edited by Tpyo; 06-17-2010 at 12:52 PM.. Reason: Removed a stray s that did not belong
Closed Thread