i actually laughed irl at that ftfy.

JOKES ON YOU!
Old 12-12-2014, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Bump for burgers
Old 12-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustysr06 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
andis such a good troll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shh let them retards call me a retard

rustle is real.
Old 12-12-2014, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

People thinking you are incredibly retarded isn't rustle you retard.
Old 12-12-2014, 03:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People thinking you are incredibly retarded isn't rustle you retard.
can count on kergan for 100% rustle everytime.

lovin it
Old 12-12-2014, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

stop embarrassing yourself
Old 12-12-2014, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

never forget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With guilds like Holocaust, Blaze, and Eternal Light starting to field 15+ members regularly for raids and each guild continuing recruitment, it is only a short matter of time until there will be competition over the end game raid mobs. I am proposing the following things to keep the atmosphere away from becoming anything similar to what it was with Nihilum running the show. My aim is to keep the raid scene relatively casual, civil, and fun. I'd like this to be an open brainstorm session, and I'd like people to refrain from shitting this thread up and perpetuating the issues that this server currently has.

- Agreements not to over-recruit. Every single raid mob in the game can be killed with 4 or fewer groups. When your guild begins exceeding say 30 people at each raid, stop recruiting entirely. Numbers will naturally go down over time, and if they don't, I'm willing to bet that there is always a person or two in every guild that deserves to be kicked out. Nothing was worse than before where, at times, the only competition between Azrael and Nihilum was who could recruit more new players and sustain those numbers week after week. In the long run, this should lead to new guilds forming and even more chaos when several guilds are competing for the same mob(s), while lowering the chance that one single guild will monopolize content.

- Keep it civil both in-game and on the forums. This will not only benefit the raid scene, but server population in general. Controlling your members who want to spam /ooc, shit up the forums, grief people on twinks, etc. will keep more newbies interested in leveling up to join us at the endgame. For instance, after mass pvp over a raid mob happens, the winning guild should kill the NPC, then offer to rez the opposing side's clerics and allow them to clear out. People should be cordial and not constantly give the community insight into whatever personality/social disorder they're currently suffering. Following this philosophy will allow us to police the server ourselves instead of relying on petitionquest every single day. If a guild foregoes this idea and decides that they'd rather act like pieces of shit, then the rest of us can make a concentrated effort to treat them like pieces of shit.

It's time to become men about it pals.
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Gitem

Don't know about you but I lol'd.
Planar Protector

He is blissfully unaware of how embarrassing his posts are. One of the few benefits of mental retardation.
Old 12-12-2014, 03:30 PM
Banned

Ya I remember when we tried that

and I remember what happened to the people that wouldn't get along
Closed Thread