Banned

thread speaks for itself. the name of a naked level 34 druid? nice1
Old 08-15-2017, 01:48 PM
Banned

dial a port is money hungry grub bellied clumsy dumsies
Old 08-15-2017, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dial a port is money hungry grub bellied clumsy dumsies
In English please.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 08-15-2017, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I speak Filbusese, would be happy to translate

The efforts of Dial-A-Port are not altruistic. The guild is comprised of thieves, whores, retards, and the mentally ill who take joy in raping the P99 economy for their own wants and needs. Their leader is also extremely vocal and unstable.
Thank you, your next port is free please use code ImAdick for your free port.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 09-01-2017, 11:22 PM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shame shame I know your name.
reminder tupakk threatening to "reveal" who i am with the use of his guide account but too pussy to outright say or do it.

wish i could post that pic i found of you. too bad against rules. do some research. remove this cancer from the server.

(p.s yes hes overweight)
Old 09-02-2017, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What? They take Money for porting for their Service and now they even tell you a Price straight ahead? Oh my god, imagine Airlines would do that rofl lol
This server community is very odd in some ways. I have in years past bounced around popular zones on my druid while chatting with friends and occasionally /ooc'ing "porting for plat" without actually naming a price. Doing this for a total of perhaps 10-12 hours I've had almost zero takers (as in exactly one). Of the many possible interpretations, I've settled on two as most probable:
- honesty is despised and unwanted here
- people here deeply desire servants (slaves) who gratefully accept on bended knee whatever crumbs fall from the master's table
Note that these are not mutually exclusive.
Old 09-02-2017, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

wose
Old 09-02-2017, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wose
wose or woke?
Old 09-02-2017, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Thought he meant hoes

Old 09-03-2017, 12:26 PM
Orc

I refuse to use it at all anymore after they literally harassed my friend who was offering free ports. They screamed at him that he was "ruining things" for them.

They have intentionally and purposefully ruined the economy for other porters. I don't see them so much as caring about that; if anything, proud of it.

Screw them.

Feel free to hollar at me if I'm online on my druid and you need a port. Donations accepted but not expected; you pay what you can. Wyldwinde.

Nimmian (Womanly Warrior) - "I go where the winds of Karana drive me."

Amris (Girlie Bard) - "Right now, I'm thinking heavy metal. No, really, lambent is heavy."
Closed Thread