Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2017, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

more like shmegma alliance
Old 08-15-2017, 09:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Soo who is winning the raid scene now adays on P99? Looks like Aftermath is shitting on the server based on the kill lists I'm seeing?
Kill list shitposting just came back in vogue. Hopefully goes away soon as people from both sides look dumb.

The odd thing is that weeks are rarely 50/50 anymore. One guild destroys the other and comes back and gets their own teeth kicked in. Neither guild dying. Mental health at record lows.
Old 08-15-2017, 09:45 AM
Sarnak

I mean if this wasn't a troll, why did he post in rants and flames? XD
Old 08-15-2017, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kill list shitposting just came back in vogue. Hopefully goes away soon as people from both sides look dumb.

The odd thing is that weeks are rarely 50/50 anymore. One guild destroys the other and comes back and gets their own teeth kicked in. Neither guild dying. Mental health at record lows.
welle sayeed brother
Old 08-18-2017, 07:51 PM
Aviak

The Server-Wide alliance is wrapping up its final meetings and discussions. Raids will begin within the next week. A formal announcement date will be made in Server-Chat as well as RNF, Discord, WhatsApp, Skype, and Twitter about the specific date and time raids will begin.

If you have not yet registered to our twitter @Trackguild1999 with your in-game name or want to use any of our other communication services, now is the time to do so. Contact Hyjal in game or PM me on the forums. Our first raid will be a monumental step to most of the server that has yet to see end-game Velious. Everyone is welcome to join.

I just want to give a big thanks to everyone who has provided their unwavering support and focused hard on opening the lines of communication to get this off the ground.

Also, the mages are looking good. =)

Cheers
Old 08-18-2017, 08:56 PM
Banned

courage fades. i cannot bring the dawn alone.
Old 08-18-2017, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Grats Hyjal on your mage alt's forthcoming epic! (I presume that this is the whole point of this.)
Old 08-19-2017, 04:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats Hyjal on your mage alt's forthcoming epic! (I presume that this is the whole point of this.)
lol a BDA member calling someone out for being greedy... o lawd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-19-2017, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If he puts together a raid force that adds any instability to the monopolization of mobs and competes with A/A for dragons, this dude deserves more than an epic for his mage.
Old 08-19-2017, 12:29 PM
Fire Giant

The real question is weather or not he will do it without logging on other peoples accounts trying to frame them by training guilds that are engaged with raid mobs.

Be very careful around this sociopath. Probably shouldn't share your info.
Closed Thread