Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2016, 10:32 AM
Sarnak

Default History of a Scumbag (Kerwin/Gaffin/Bouncerr)

Please keep RL attacks out of this thread to ensure it remains this time.

To preface this, EVERYTHING in this post is found via the Project 1999 forums, thus is fair game to re-post here. Please, read through this, then ask yourself the following:

WHY DOES THIS SCUMBAG CONTINUE TO BE ALLOWED TO PLAY ON THESE SERVERS AFTER MULTIPLE TIMES BEING CAUGHT SCAMMING, RMTING, STRIPPING ACCOUNTS, POSTING ACCOUNT INFO OF OTHERS, HACKING AND CONSTANTLY POSTING RL INFO OF OTHER MEMBERS?

Anyways, here's what you need to know about the person you currently know as Kerwin the druid on Red99...

Kerwin started his lengthy career of underhanded and shady dealings on blue, before red came into existence. I haven't looked around for information on his very first characters aside from the names he has listed in the past, so there may be more to the story before the point he bought Bouncerr on blue, but that's where I started. However, if you look up some of the forum names that match the character names he lists, you'll see they are banned, yet only have post histories of buying and selling items on the forum, which is a good indication that he got busted for something before my list here starts...

INCIDENT #1:

After buying Bouncerr the ogre warrior on blue, he joins BDA to raid and work on getting his epic. He manages to get awarded the maestro hand, then de-guilds the next day to try to sell it. (See post: here)

INCIDENT #2:

He applies to multiple guilds, such as FE, but gets denied. Finally gets invited by TMO and begins to raid with them. Shortly thereafter, he gets banned across 3 level 60 accounts for selling an account that was not his. Supposedly an account that a friend had shared access with him. He posts about it and says his goodbyes on the forums.

INCIDENT #3:

Without much forethought, he ends up posting a picture of raiding with TMO on his warrior Bouncerr before the ban, without realizing there was evidence of using the hacking program MacroQuest2 in the screenshot. After being called out on it, he ends up posting another picture of blatantly using MacroQuest 2 while he was still raiding with BDA, because, why not right? BIG ROGEAN himself comes in to the thread to confirm that he had been flagged for hacking. So even if he hadn't been banned for selling a friends account, he would have been banned for hacking anyways.

INCIDENT #4:

After his goodbye thread goes horribly wrong, having been caught selling his friend's account and then confirmed for hacking as well, he proceeds to post a list of account login names and passwords from his former friends as well as TMO guild accounts (trackers and whatnot), thus getting the thread locked. On top of this, he spams TMO's batphone at all hours of the day and night.

INCIDENT #5:

In the same goodbye thread, after vehemently denying that he was RMTing, he finally comes out and admits it, also threatening to get his sellers/buyers banned.

INCIDENT #6:

With his reputation tarnished and no serious guilds on blue wanting to touch him with a 10 foot pole any more, he ends up buying Gaffin the Rogue to continue his raiding career on blue. He ends up getting his app accepted to TMO again under the guise of being the original owner, and ends up being discovered, with much hilarity, on a live twitch stream. All because he joined the guild VOIP server and their forums with the same IP he had played Bouncerr from. (See Twitch video: HERE)

Now, having been booted from TMO again and now owning a basically worthless level 60 rogue on blue, because no respectable guilds will take him, he ends up re-rolling to Gaffin the Rogue on red instead. Which leads us to...

INCIDENT #7:

He ends up getting FOUR MORE accounts banned (can only confirm Gaffin on blue and Gaffin on Red, not sure on the others) because he tried scamming someone on a cross-server transfer of items to get ahead on red. He gets his in-game and forum accounts banned, then creates a new forum handle to CONTINUE to try to scam people before Ambrotos forum-PK's him. Thus, christening him as behaving just as poorly on red as he had been on blue before trying to get a fresh start. (See thread: here)

INCIDENT #8:

From this point forward, he re-rolls to a new anonymous character, Savor the Cleric, to once again try to get a fresh start so that he can get in to a guild to raid with. I don't know all of the details of his time as Savor, however I do know that Sektor discovered that it was indeed Gaffin that was playing the account (not sure how he made this connection, however he used the forum handle "faikkil" to post under for Savor, which is a name he listed as one he owned way back in his quitting post on blue)

INCIDENT #9:

At this point, he starts playing another new cleric, named Vibrate. I'm assuming that he rolled this character anonymously again, though I don't have confirmation on that yet. However, he ends up raiding with Holo, wherein he eats yet another ban. This time, he strips items from his then-friend Exed account. When Exed confronted him about it, he denied it and kept trolling him in tells, thinking he was going to be untouchable. However, Derupal did some investigating (See image: HERE), discovered it was indeed Vibrate that stripped the account, and put the hammer down, thus banning both Savor and Vibrate, immediately after being awarded a trak cleric BP from raiding with Holo. (ouch!) As for the supposed reason why he stripped Exed? I'll let you read it from his own mouth here.

These days he goes around pretending to be a good guy that wants to help the community grow by buffing new players and giving them gear. No doubtedly this is a good thing for brand new players, however, beware of any generosity that you take. His motives have always been self-serving. I would never join a group with him, join a guild he had any leadership in, nor ever trust him with personal info, account info, or any items. After every time that he got in trouble throughout the list here, he had the same ol' song and dance about changing, being a better person, never doing anything like that again... and yet, it keeps happening.. and happening.. which is why I made this thread.

Stay safe out there friends!

Relevant Links:
*Quitting posts, funny drama and relative asshattery*

List of Known Previous / Current Characters:

Red:
  • Kerwin
  • Vibrate
  • Savor
  • Gaffin

Blue:
  • Bouncerr
  • Gaffin
  • Amplitude
  • Faikkil
  • Kupah
  • Amplify
  • Myliek

P.S. - Thanks to Braknar for deleting the first incarnation of this thread. It gave me a chance to do some more research to fill in some of the blanks that I missed the first time around.
Old 10-31-2016, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

Too much care
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-31-2016, 10:51 AM
Banned

Holy crap.

1. You care WAY too much about another man.

2. I assume you are male, caring this much for another man, is not healthy, and borderline, no, it is gay.

3. Didn't read, all this work for nothing.

Pls give cliff notes, though probably wont read those either.
Old 10-31-2016, 10:52 AM
Banned

R U S T L E D

MACE QUEST INC
Old 10-31-2016, 10:55 AM
Banned

btw i never tried to sell that hand of maestro i gave away my account out in public in ooc was like 100 people standing in front of me, after that everyone still thought it was me
Old 10-31-2016, 10:56 AM
Banned

i eventually then got that acc back by asking the guy to take 300k for it
Old 10-31-2016, 10:58 AM
Banned

I read it all and show my friends
Old 10-31-2016, 11:02 AM
Banned

i trolled and rustled everyone so hard on blue was a joke, people made a thread everyday like this mad as fuck
Old 10-31-2016, 11:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibrate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mad as fuck
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-31-2016, 11:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei Chikatilo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Without much forethought, he ends up posting a picture of raiding with TMO on his warrior Bouncerr before the ban, without realizing there was evidence of using the hacking program MacroQuest2 in the screenshot. After being called out on it, he ends up posting another picture of blatantly using MacroQuest 2 while he was still raiding with BDA, because, why not right? BIG ROGEAN himself comes in to the thread to confirm that he had been flagged for hacking. So even if he hadn't been banned for selling a friends account, he would have been banned for hacking anyways.
Closed Thread