Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 01:30 AM
Decaying Skeleton

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Continue
Old 04-27-2011, 01:31 AM
Kobold

I think we can conclude that:
A) the OP is indeed deeply, deeply angry.
B) nobody cares about the cat fight between you two, so making a new thread specifically about it only invites further trolling, and leads anyone who bothered to read it to conclusion A.

I give this attempted character assassination my stamp of approval for the lulz you have unwittingly brought with it.
Old 04-27-2011, 01:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Bison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im sure you can still type with your foot in your mouth, you seem like a talented guy...
More talented than having to troll from a different forum account and having to support my own trolling from my main forum account [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2011, 01:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I give this attempted character assassination my stamp of approval for the lulz you have unwittingly brought with it.
Even if I was somehow wrong (which I seriously doubt) I knew it would be good for the lulz anyways :P
Old 04-27-2011, 01:38 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Lolol, Im actually ruinous and this is some sort of master meta troll on everyone!
Old 04-27-2011, 01:53 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Dont quit now ! your advanced sherlocking was just beginning to get good.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:11 AM
Planar Protector

ruinous, do enlighten the rest of us with how you came to this startling conclusion..
Old 04-27-2011, 02:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A) I'm not new to the forums. If you looked at your join date, then at mine, you'd see I've been here longer than you.

B) You aren't even attempting to hide the fact that you are logging out of M.Bison back to taurine to post from your pathetic troll account. Neither of you are on at the same time. Every time you post from M.Bison you are offline a second later and magically taurine is back. I'm like Sherlock Holmes up in this shit.

C) This isn't the first time you have tried to validate taurine's fail trolling from your main account to try to make yourself look less like a fucking idiot.

Thread really delivered. A++
It all started with this. I simply pointed out that feeding the trolls is never a good idea. Apparently it was the straw the broke the camels back, and the rage that was building towards Taurine exploded into this thread.

That about sum it up Ruiny? I dont want to put any words in your mouth, id hate to leave you no room for any extra feet you might plan on shoving in there.=P

Much <3 bud
Old 04-27-2011, 03:07 AM
Fire Giant

Druid raptor charming sucks now Minyin. Let's get this fixed ASAP! (Wish I never took so much time off before the nerf... now I have to level like a normal person...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barfight
"President, its time to shut the fuck up."
Old 04-27-2011, 04:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ruinous, do enlighten the rest of us with how you came to this startling conclusion..
Both were posting in the same thread. Both were replying directly to me. Neither were logged in at the same time and in fact as soon as one would post, they would go offline and the other would come back to post as well.

taurine is a fail troll whom apparently thinks I'm raging mad at his ability to link meme's in about 85% of anything he posts. Upon gaining no ground in that battle, M.Bison comes out of nowhere to inform me that taurine is trolling me hard and winning. (lol) I find it suspicious that:

1. Neither were on at the same time until I blatantly called it out then miraculously 10 minutes later both come back at the same time for M.Bison to post a screen shot of it, despite taurine having no activity other than to be logged in at that time.

2. M.Bison made it a point to tell me that taurine was successfully trolling me. Why would he care? Surely his delicate sensibilities couldn't be that hurt over the two of us posting back and forth in RnF unless he felt some obligation to validate himself as a troll.

3. Taurine is obviously a troll account. That is no mystery. Looking back at a recent post I see he asks what guild got the new dragon kills after repop (the answer to which was TR - an obvious troll thread if you read it). M.Bison is in TR. Perhaps a weak attempt to stir up shit when you know full well your guild got the kills? Seems like it.

4. I'm mad bros, thus this makes perfect sense.
Closed Thread