can't tell if troll or just extremely buttsore asshole
Old 04-30-2011, 03:27 AM
Sarnak

sounds like a broheim'in fucking broski bro

so does the bro who re-posted it
Old 04-30-2011, 03:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUSUGAM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds like a broheim'in fucking broski bro

so does the bro who re-posted it
Take a deep breath. Concentrate real hard. Try again in English.
Old 04-30-2011, 03:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathgirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can't tell if troll or just extremely buttsore asshole
Can't tell if no sense of humor, low self-esteem'd female that wants to take everything in the post to heart..... oh wait. I bet you're guilty of some of this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-30-2011, 04:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't tell if no sense of humor, low self-esteem'd female that wants to take everything in the post to heart..... oh wait. I bet you're guilty of some of this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah bro. I already assumed all men were just as the first post describes. I thought they were all heartless would-be rapists who would always want to fuck that girl in the mall more than their gf. but then suddenly, the most decent guy appeared out of nowhere and I try my best to meet all his needs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-30-2011, 04:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take a deep breath. Concentrate real hard. Try again in English.
"Really hard." Not "Real hard." Adverb, sir. English. Congratulations on sounding like a hillbilly. Next time don't use such brotesque language, Brofessor.
Old 04-30-2011, 05:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUSUGAM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Really hard." Not "Real hard." Adverb, sir. English. Congratulations on sounding like a hillbilly. Next time don't use such brotesque language, Brofessor.
Oh shit, busting out some retard-infested bro-speak and grammar policing in the same thread. Shit just got as real as your lack of a sense of humor, brah. Lololol.

Kindly remove the stick from your gaping anus before it's swallowed and eternally lost, you cunt.
Old 04-30-2011, 05:52 AM
Planar Protector

dravingar already ended this thread
Old 04-30-2011, 06:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathgirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah bro. I already assumed all men were just as the first post describes. I thought they were all heartless would-be rapists who would always want to fuck that girl in the mall more than their gf. but then suddenly, the most decent guy appeared out of nowhere and I try my best to meet all his needs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seeing as you found no humor in what was meant to be a funny re-post. I'm guessing it touched upon your self-conscious, delicate sensibilities which gives you the same view of men as you stated having interpreted the author being.

Oh, and I'll give you a hint: He may say he doesn't ever think about other women. You may even believe it. But you're naive and he's lying.

Sex is a healthy part of any relationship, and if you couldn't take the post for what it is, you're doing it wrong~ (Evident from your avatar in which you fantasize being a busty-chested fantasy character in a game and forums populated with probably 85% + males... that doesn't speak towards your escapism from real life at all)
Old 04-30-2011, 06:22 AM
Sarnak

Claiming the tag "young forum psychologist" for myself, suckers.
Closed Thread