Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-28-2023, 11:16 PM
Banned

Stop sleeping to the north ppl.

Old 10-01-2023, 11:23 PM
Banned

Another feel better about humanity vid from Juan

The random people he assigns to now have to give away money are so natural at it I almost think they're hired. But I don't think Juan would do that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 10-01-2023, 11:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Men have less friends than ever before, they’re self-deleting at alarming rates never seen before, less likely to turn to mental health assistance, more likely to turn to drugs or substance abuse to cope with these factors”

“[Manosphere influencers] arrived at the right time, with the right message”

Nobody really cares about the fact that young men are suffering, because it’s cool to be inclusive and empathetic to everybody, except those you deem to have power as a group, despite the fact most average men have little to no power over their own lives let alone society….It’s cool to shit on men online

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Conservative "values", toxic masculinity, commodification, and atomization can all be safely blamed for this.

The left is the solution.
Old 10-01-2023, 11:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop sleeping to the north ppl.

I had to download a compass to check but unfortunately I sleep head to the East 😕
Old 10-02-2023, 12:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Conservative "values", toxic masculinity, commodification, and atomization can all be safely blamed for this.

The left is the solution.
If there is a lot of evidence that men on the left are somehow immune to this isolation, or are reporting greater aggregate levels of happiness, success with dating, anything like that, then I’m down to investigate

But considering how easy it is to manipulate data for a particular narrative, I’m obviously going to start skeptical
Old 10-02-2023, 12:34 AM
Banned

^
BTW that Kira guy in the vid is a smart straight shooter, often a scammer exposer, he has some good insights too. He basically rips Tate the entire vid

Edit: I like to think of Kira as like a mini-Coffeezilla. Coffeezilla might be the best scammer investigative journalist on the entire platform, he was the one who bused Sam Bankmanfried

Kira is like the budget version lol
Last edited by unsunghero; 10-02-2023 at 12:37 AM..
Old 10-02-2023, 01:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If there is a lot of evidence that men on the left are somehow immune to this isolation, or are reporting greater aggregate levels of happiness, success with dating, anything like that, then I’m down to investigate

But considering how easy it is to manipulate data for a particular narrative, I’m obviously going to start skeptical
Oh my thoughts, which is just a gut feeling btw, as to factors for the current situation are:

1. Video games and other screen activities are just way fucking better now than ever before. I mean, there's a lot of shit games made, but compared to Mario for the NES, come on...there's really no comparison. So it's easier and more fun to get lost behind a screen

2. Rates of autism in men had been skyrocketing. I don't follow all that close but they still seem as high as ever before. Being a spectrum, generally how well someone does socially depends on their place on that spectrum

3. Kira focuses on this the most - Online dating forces people to only focus on appearence, not personality. Online dating DOES itself cause a lot of problems

Those would be my big 3
Old 10-12-2023, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Old 10-13-2023, 02:20 PM
Banned

Didn’t watch the backstory on why he was such a good dude, skipped to the shitty medical malpractice things that happened to him

Once he was in constant pain due to his brain being physically scrambled, and only able to spasm his right hand towards his head in a gun motion, I would have said “no problem, I got you, bro” and “accidentally” given him 50x the usual morphine dose

No reason someone should have to continue living in such a hell

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 10-28-2023, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector