Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default a little help if you please =p

i keep getting disconnected when it i hit enter world. and sometimes when im creating a chr, just wondering if anyone knows what to do in this situation im pretty sure i did all the file changes and stuff like i was supposed to dunno what the deal is im kinda amped to get baqck into some old eq but not lookin good for the home team at this point
Old 01-12-2010, 10:35 AM
Skeleton

someone else playing at your house? If so, you need to petition for a possible exemption.

make sure you follow the directions at the home page and change the files as needed for some zones/etc.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Fire Giant

Also, what kind of character are you creating? certain race/class combos are not avaialabe (thought the appear in the creation screen).
Discord:Boommaster/Tinkermaster#9869
Old 01-12-2010, 03:07 PM
Large Rat

Do you got back to the login screen or do you crash out of the game? If you are crashing out completely it could be your video resolution. Theres a few posts on this board about it. Easiest to just set it to 800x600 and then mess around with the display modes in game until you find one you like. Using the OPTIONS on the main login window will allow you to set the display but if it is too high you won't connect past character select. Again, easiest to just set it to 800x600 in the OPTIONS of the login screen and then adjust in-game.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:52 PM
Decaying Skeleton

bump because this issue hasn't yet been resolved.
Closed Thread