Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-30-2023, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Default student loans are a hit!

YOU HAVE 60 Months...

Man, if you knew me, I basically am "Mr. Personal Responsibility."

Show me where it says life owes me anything? Everyone has to work their way. That's life.

Today DENIAL (go ahead, let the tears flow) to the free-riders! HEADSHOT to the gimmie dat bunch! No free rides, and fuck your feelings.

Having said that, it is child's play to maximize your student loan burden, and walk away scot-free and here is the kicker: normally, a forgiven loan must be counted as income. If you maximize your student loan debt like I suggest, that's gonna be a massive windfall hit when it gets forgiven.

How do you get any and all *federally subsidized* student loans not just forgiven, but even not counted as taxable income?

Be like Sadre.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The fact you play this game certifies you. You naturally should time it so your TPD is ready to hit right when you retire. I mean, if you work, they reject the TPD application right there. You just get in a groove with your p-doc, and low and behold, retirement month and your last nerve month happen to coincide. You say thanks doc, he says "This is what I do."

If some of you sick fucks want to work in the money mines all your life, I can't help you. But here is the absolute sure-fire way to get all FSSL's poofed into non-existence at retirement.

I made over 300k this year using this one simple trick.
Last edited by Sadre Spinegnawer; 06-30-2023 at 11:53 AM.. Reason: except if yer Amish
Old 06-30-2023, 11:54 AM
Banned

Joke's on the banker, my retirement plan is to perish
Old 06-30-2023, 12:11 PM
Banned

Wouldn't the loans already have sunset if you'd been paying the minimum?
Old 06-30-2023, 12:42 PM
Sarnak

well, at least we have new waves of students who know of native american basket weaving and 1800s african tribal law and gender politics

glad i dropped out of high school to replace phone screens and batteries for x10-20 the price i paid for materials plus hourly and tip.
Old 06-30-2023, 01:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
late or miss a payment, that resets. a decade of consecutive on time payments.
Old 06-30-2023, 01:47 PM
Fire Giant

I’ve never seen a president win so hard when he’s not even president.
Old 06-30-2023, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

This is horse shit. It's not fair that I took out multiple student loans to finish college. Now that I'm only making 90k a year, when I thought id made 200k, I can't pay the loans back. Is that my fault? No. It's the systems fault! I shouldn't have to be responsible for the loans I took out. What an injustice that is being done here!

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 06-30-2023, 01:54 PM
Banned

Nice to see reactionary conservatives come around to questioning capitalism [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-30-2023, 01:56 PM
Fire Giant

Who would have predicted that the market for anthropologists and sociologists would crash?
Old 06-30-2023, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would one pay anything? Get a family member to be your proxy credit, establish an escrow to handle all monies needed by the proxy for yer business. Then watch them chase you around for decade after decade.

Look, if you are making fine money, this is not for you. You will get garnished as hard as they can. They will figure out how to nab you for obviously being a prick. But who here has weekly New Jack City level money?

Not me. So, here is the do-se-do. If you keep it low (income) and slow (you), after their formula, they can only take 20% of maybe $200-$300 bucks a month. It's the law. If you are poor, just don't pay anything. Go into default. What, is God gonna get you for that Walter? Gimmie a Break. Do what I say about a proxy credit source ("the bank"), just get used to being blasted to hell with ... nuisance phone calls.

Just never say you are there, which is technically true. The person is listening to an electronic simulation. You know it's you, but the bill collector is assuming wtf I don't know goodbye. I aint got time to debate Terry Gilliam movies today man.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

obligatory see also: Big Short, The