Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 05-08-2014, 01:59 AM
Sarnak

Default Lay Hands

LoH timer will not reset. Paladins can't use it.
Old 05-08-2014, 02:43 AM
Banned

it doesn't reset while you're offline anymore
Old 05-08-2014, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

they need to fix whatever is making the button pop back up even after you just used it, incorrectly showing when the ability is refreshed
Last edited by Erati; 07-08-2014 at 09:23 AM..
Old 07-08-2014, 01:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they need to fix whatever is making the button pop back up even after you just used it incorrectly showing when the ability is refreshed
This please =( bump. i searched the forum and found this.. I didn't use it incorrectly but the Lay hands button... on the Combat page tab of Actions window.. pops up even when the ability is ON cool down. very confusing. working as intended? thanks
Old 07-08-2014, 01:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it doesn't reset while you're offline anymore
Is that classic?
Old 07-08-2014, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This please =( bump. i searched the forum and found this.. I didn't use it incorrectly but the Lay hands button... on the Combat page tab of Actions window.. pops up even when the ability is ON cool down. very confusing. working as intended? thanks
the bad news sir is that this is how Lay Hands has been since I made my paladin in 2010!

its never been fixed and HT is the same way. Unsure if they can fix this particular issue
Old 07-08-2014, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the bad news sir is that this is how Lay Hands has been since I made my paladin in 2010!

its never been fixed and HT is the same way. Unsure if they can fix this particular issue
If you zone it will fix itself and show greyed out until ready, but that's a pretty annoying work-around for a UI bug.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you zone it will fix itself and show greyed out until ready, but that's a pretty annoying work-around for a UI bug.
right but this is not an option when ur grouping deep in a dungeon where Lay Hands can sometimes save a group

and not knowing if its up is kinda detrimental before deciding to take on a risky fight
Old 07-08-2014, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
right but this is not an option when ur grouping deep in a dungeon where Lay Hands can sometimes save a group

and not knowing if its up is kinda detrimental before deciding to take on a risky fight
Aye, it's quite annoying.

Sometimes in a dungeon situation there is enough time available to relog, which can be worth the bother if there's a worthy reward for your risk and you're not certain whether 72 minutes have passed since last use. Another option if you're running a log, is to tab out and inspect your log with notepad or somesuch to check the time of last use. Neither of these is great, but at least you're not completely unable to work around the bug.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

i just do a /time every time you hit your LOH button

but you could even make a macro with LOH and /time both on it

buuuuuuuuuuuut yeah super annoying, would like it fixed