Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2014, 06:06 PM
Kobold

max ive been without a king has been like 10 hours, to much casualty, i bet, plus it has been touched, at least pathing, thats for sure, plus the "reduced range for mobs to flee when there's a mob near " or something like that, was mostly cause of King farmers at tube room im sure =P

60 Shaman - Spertox <Omni>
Old 12-07-2014, 07:09 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupertox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
max ive been without a king has been like 10 hours, to much casualty, i bet, plus it has been touched, at least pathing, thats for sure, plus the "reduced range for mobs to flee when there's a mob near " or something like that, was mostly cause of King farmers at tube room im sure =P
Reduced range was because there were many that said it felt like it was using too large of a value.

No anti-King camping stuff. Or not intentional that is.

H
Old 12-07-2014, 07:42 PM
Kobold

so, the range thing is not intentional, the King nerf... unconfirmed? =P

60 Shaman - Spertox <Omni>
Old 12-07-2014, 08:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupertox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This may have actually effected pathing gamewide. For example, EF mammoths now all path where previously there were at least 3 or 4 static spawns that never moved. Maybe it actually fixed a bug of them no moving, or introduced a bug. Did they path on live?
Old 12-07-2014, 09:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunababy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This may have actually effected pathing gamewide. For example, EF mammoths now all path where previously there were at least 3 or 4 static spawns that never moved. Maybe it actually fixed a bug of them no moving, or introduced a bug. Did they path on live?
I remember them pathing on live
Old 12-07-2014, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

haha awesome
Old 12-08-2014, 12:33 AM
Sarnak

This is my fault. I raced with indig group after they wiped, took out ph, they whined a lot and then they sat in exit room and then fte'd the next pop. I petitioned it expecting to get them kicked and get the camp. Took over 4 hours for a response (no biggie, just for clarification). Eunomia showed up, told them to beat it after seeing they clearly were just being sore losers. I formed another group and farmed a couple tunics. Could only get a cleric and a monk to help me, so I pulled ph to the tube room. Eunomia saw it and was all "Whaaaat?" and I was like "You don't know whats up?" So I described the mechanics of the pull etc and how thats how King is farmed 90% of the time (25m afks? yes please). She said, "We'll see what Sirken has to say about this!" This was a week before the patch. So yeah, blame me. Haha. My main goal of keeping the spawn away from TMO is achieved in any case.
Old 12-08-2014, 12:35 AM
Sarnak

WTS fungi 80k
Old 12-08-2014, 01:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Pathing on King changed and like 35 horus without a king spawning without stop killing PHs

It got a big big nerf?
35 hours? wow you are a loser.
Old 12-08-2014, 02:01 AM
Planar Protector

Troll thread to raise fungi prices? EconomyQuest knows no limits [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread