Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2016, 07:32 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default P99 Auction House

Hey Everyone,

Many of you have probably seen our new auction site but I wanted to get a forum post up nonetheless. We’ve been super busy working on it and things have slipped a bit in the communications, sorry about that! To be honest I'm not sure if this is even the place for this thread. I tried the EC tunnel forum, but you can't post there without a prefix and "WTS" didn't seem appropriate. Maybe a mod can move it over for me?

At any rate...

www.p99auctions.com

Let’s get the talking points out of the way [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
  • Up-to-the-minute pricing data for auctioned items.
  • Live stream of the EC tunnel (www.p99auctions.com/live).
  • 30 day price history on all items and a comparison of each seller to the avg. market price.
  • Email and desktop alerts when an item goes on sale (even if you aren’t in EC).
  • Online status and expected play time of each seller/character.
  • Google-like searching of items (more improvements otw).

Thanks so much for your support, feature suggestions, item changes and bug reports, keep’em coming. You’ve given us a lot to keep busy with after work.

The latest patch notes and upcoming features can always be found here.

Questions, comments or concerns? Feel free to contact us by any method you want; be it this post, a PM on these boards, the thread on the subreddit, our email address on the web site or by submitting a bug report.

Happy Trading!
Old 02-18-2016, 09:37 PM
Banned

This shit is crazy you are crazy.

i love you.

Might I suggest forcing this audio on launching the stream tho: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXhWe8f2Mg0
Old 02-19-2016, 02:29 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Thanks man! I'm glad you're enjoying it. As awesome as realistic wind noises could be for everyone's immersion, I don't think the non-RPers would appreciate it like you and I would. =P

P.S. Still hoping to get this thread moved to a more appropriate forum (EC Tunnel). I tried to PM Leontius or Sirken but my 7 week old account still can't send PMs or post before moderator approval. Here's to hoping that changes soon so I can get this squared away.
Old 02-19-2016, 06:28 PM
Aviak

You guys are doing a great job with this.
Old 02-19-2016, 06:43 PM
Kobold

Epic! Bookmarked!
Old 02-19-2016, 10:55 PM
Kobold

This is an amazing service! Thank you for providing this to the P1999 community [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-24-2016, 05:37 AM
Sarnak

I think my lil helper is out of a job now , A great tool and bookmarked HARD .
Old 02-27-2016, 03:56 AM
Kobold

Is it okay if we promote this service in /ooc in EC by giving people the website URL?
Old 02-27-2016, 06:28 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brontus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it okay if we promote this service in /ooc in EC by giving people the website URL?
Hey Brontus,

I've seen people link to it or suggest it when someone asks for a price check or when they ask about auction trackers in general. I've also seen a few individuals use the site as part of their pitch (saying they'll beat any avg. price on p99auctions).

If its in that context I think its fine, but we actively try to avoid "cold calls" in ooc and shout. Nothing aggravates people more than unsolicited spam.
Old 03-02-2016, 02:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by p99auctions [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Brontus,

I've seen people link to it or suggest it when someone asks for a price check or when they ask about auction trackers in general. I've also seen a few individuals use the site as part of their pitch (saying they'll beat any avg. price on p99auctions).

If its in that context I think its fine, but we actively try to avoid "cold calls" in ooc and shout. Nothing aggravates people more than unsolicited spam.
Okay sounds good! My intention was just to spread the word about this incredible service [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Keep up the great work!
Closed Thread