Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2016, 03:17 AM
Planar Protector

Default Troy Aikman Attacks Skip Bayless Over Move From ESPN (Now an analyst at Fox Sports)

This is interesting, considering Troy Aikman is one of the lead broadcasters for Fox Sports, and will be calling the Superbowl this year. As a Fox Sports loyalist and the network’s longtime top NFL analyst—Aikman will call his fifth Super Bowl for Fox on Feb. 5, 2017, in Houston.

Quote:
Troy Aikman's reputation among staffers—especially those on his NFL production crew—is excellent. He is also known among sports media writers as being a particularly honest interview, and that was the case last week when Sports Illustrated contacted him about his network’s hiring of Skip Bayless.

“To say I’m disappointed in the hiring of Skip Bayless would be an enormous understatement,” Aikman said. “Clearly, [Fox Sports president of national networks] Jamie Horowitz and I have a difference of opinion when it comes to building a successful organization. I believe success is achieved by acquiring and developing talented, respected and credible individuals, none of which applies to Skip Bayless."

Aikman has specific reasons to be unhappy with the Bayless hire, which was made by Horowitz but ultimately approved by Fox Sports president Eric Shanks.
Aikman was said to be very upset over gay accusations by Skip Bayless.

Quote:
In an interview with TheStartingFive.com in 2009, Bayless was quoted as saying, “My only regret about the book is that it does not say that Aikman is gay. I had no idea and nor do I care to this day.” Media in Dallas have long covered this topic, and former Dallas Morning News sports editor Dave Smith told author Jeff Pearlman for his 2009 book on the Cowboys (Boys Will Be Boys) that Bayless’s “gay take on Aikman was the most unfair thing in my 45 years of journalism.”

Two years ago Aikman addressed his feelings on Bayless (Bayless covered Aikman as a columnist for the Morning News) in a long interview with this column. “I’m upset about it because it was made up and there was nothing accurate about anything that was insinuated,” Aikman said at the time. “And he did it, as he does everything, just for attention.”
http://www.si.com/tech-media/2016/09...s-fox-sports-1 Source is Sports Illustrated, same outlet that covering the gay story as its unfolded over the course of the past few years.

Thoughts?

Was Aikman right to be upset at Skip Bayless accusations on the radio, and insinuations in his book and other articles that Troy Aikman is gay?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 09-09-2016 at 03:34 AM..
Old 09-09-2016, 03:30 AM
Planar Protector

Additionally, violence has been threatened in the past by Aikman over this. Aikman is apparently a pretty serious dude and lets remember he is a Hall of Famer as well as Fox Sports lead Superbowl broadcaster.

Aikman made his remarks on Dallas radio station The Ticket (1310 AM), as reported by the Dallas Morning News

Quote:
Aikman then added:

"I will tell you this. I've not seen -- I've not physically seen Skip Bayless since that time. That was in '95. And I still kind of wonder what I might do to him when I do see him."

Dan McDowell, the co-host of BaD Radio, pressed him on the point.

"You certainly will say something," McDowell said.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah," Aikman replied.

"But you don't think it will get physical, do you?" McDowell said.

"Well, I mean, I don't know. I don't know," Aikman said.
http://www.outsports.com/2011/9/1/40...yless-might-be

So, its a little more than just upset over some frivolous allegations. He is outright threatening and considering violence over what Skip Bayless wrote in his book, and then reported in an interview.

Is Troy Aikman justified?

Old 09-09-2016, 04:28 AM
Planar Protector

Another supplement to the discussion. Is it possible Skip Bayless is on to something?

Here is Tim Tebow, age 30, rich and successful, and has not had sex yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojXkblN7pC0

Big J you strike me as a hunter, what do you make of this Tebow fella in that 30 second clip right there.

Lets bare in mind that Olivia Culpo dumped Tim Tebow over his insistence on abstinence. She has also admitted to having a virgin fetish. I guess she found out Tim Tebow was the real deal. At age 30 I don't think you pass on Olivia Culpo, but I guess it is possible if you are that serious about Christianity.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not even getting into the body. Does Tim Tebow still pass the smell test after that relationship?

Old 09-09-2016, 05:42 AM
Planar Protector

^only pretty from the neck up. Sickly skinny, no ass, milks gone bad.
Old 09-09-2016, 06:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^only pretty from the neck up. Sickly skinny, no ass, milks gone bad.
Alright but whats up with that Tim Tebow post-game interview after the Steelers game?

Also I think preference for her body is null and void, and not a factor with her. She's tall with good bone structure and thats good enough with her looks.

That's not the point though. Does Tebow pass the smell test after the Olivia Culpo breakup with the Steelers game video in mind? I am leaning towards no, age 30, virgin rich and successful. It just doesn't add up.

Old 09-09-2016, 07:20 AM
Planar Protector

He definitely looked a little light in the loafers in the above video with all the limp wristed gesturing. With all the sharing and caring in modern christianity, effeminacy is to be expected. Doubt he is gay tho.
Old 09-09-2016, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

Tebow likes to circumcise boys in Africa, is now on the developmental team for the Mets, and is so closeted it's a wonder he hasn't blown his head off yet. Aikman is justified in potentially beating down Skip, worst sports troll in modern times. There's a great video of Mark Cuban eviscerating Skip after the Mavericks beat the Heat in the Finals.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:28 AM
Sarnak

She got a lot of the Southern European Italian genetics... too bad she didn't get more of that Irish from her mother. Would probably just assume she is a mexican if I were walking down the street.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:30 PM
Kobold

bayless went from a local dallas sportsriter to a national in the 90s - by repeatedly calling aikman a fag.

shoulda jim rome/everett table flipped the bitch a long time ago troy
Old 09-09-2016, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

lol damn the fucking owner.. that's something a straight successful city bar owner doesn't even dream of trying. But I guess said creep factor plays a big role there.

Closed Thread