PDA

View Full Version : Iksar Shaman Skulls quest #1

RichardM1
02-27-2013, 06:18 PM
I'm having an issue with getting into the sewers to get the skulls. Under the dock, can't jump out and the only other place I know of is the sink hole under the east tower. If I drop down the "non-melee damage" is around 109, which I can survive ... barely, but it also hits me with "pain and suffering" for 32k!! Anyone else having this problem for a low level shaman? People say I should use lev, but I shouldn't need it for a low level quest like this. I appreciate your input though so thank you in advance. :)

Ephirith
02-27-2013, 10:07 PM
You just have to keep trying; I haven't found any specific technique for jumping out of the canals that works reliably.

Try swimming directly up out of the water, and forward against the wall, and spamming jump. Eventually you'll pop up.

ko37qtl
02-28-2013, 03:53 AM
I had the worst time with this. Oddly, what helped was getting frustrated and alt-tabbing to look for information online. While I had the browser window active, I jumped up after a reasonable number of tries. I repeated this approach several times and it hasn't failed me yet. Give it a shot.

colleekitty
02-28-2013, 07:32 AM
This (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=59122) may help (or not).

Necroing with a fix.

Reduce your max frames per second to 30 or 35. This will let you jump up like a charm. Something to do with client.