PDA

View Full Version : WTB Help with Final Shaman Epic Fight (Rak)

Darian
03-04-2013, 12:10 AM
Norrathians!

The Spear of Fate is within my grasp. I have the Child's Tear and the necessary faction to obtain this weapon.

What I need now are some hardened mercenaries to venture into the City of Mist and past the Black Reavers to stand toe-to-toe with Lord Rak.

I will pass on any loot other than the Iksar scale. PM or post if you can help!

Swinger
03-04-2013, 08:55 AM
Hello stranger. If I'm online I'd gladly come help if you provide the transportation. Look for me in game on Stabbyjoe. (55 Rogue. Yes, I'm able to open the doors to the reavers.)

Sabien
03-04-2013, 09:00 AM
If you'd like a bard, I'd be happy to give you a hand. I'm Sabien in game as well.

Taboo
03-04-2013, 09:05 AM
I will come as well 54 ranger. Just catch me ingame

shwally
03-04-2013, 12:42 PM
I can come and help if you send me a tell when you get ready for the fight.. I can bring my wizard, necro or monk...

Just shoot me a tell on Niight/Liquidd/Mowie

Gylen
03-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Norrathians!

The Spear of Fate is within my grasp. I have the Child's Tear and the necessary faction to obtain this weapon.

What I need now are some hardened mercenaries to venture into the City of Mist and past the Black Reavers to stand toe-to-toe with Lord Rak.

I will pass on any loot other than the Iksar scale. PM or post if you can help!

Hello friend,

I would not suggest going toe-to-toe with Lord Rak'Ashiir as he has a nasty AOE.

Just kidding, I'm usually around CoM (farming pages) and will gladly help with buffs/heals.