PDA

View Full Version : Two Handed Dwarven Axe

Visulth
06-20-2010, 12:36 AM
Hey all,
I recall seeing a Two Handed Dwarven Axe in a shop somewhere (either Kaladim, or Great Faydark/Felwithe) and I can't remember where the shop was. I checked both Kaladim and most of the tree-city to no avail.

I wrote down the stats of the item, but not the place: 14 DMG, 43 Delay, Medium size.

Does anyone else know where it is?

Walabaego
06-20-2010, 12:46 AM
Hey hey, did a quick google on this item, and unless im reading old/wrong information it drops off Lord Darish in Crushbone :)

Visulth
06-20-2010, 12:51 AM
Are shops always the same, or do they show loot other people have sold? If so, then maybe I saw someone else's axe that they sold.

If not, I definitely saw it in a shop and would rather get it from there than as a drop.

Walabaego
06-20-2010, 12:55 AM
Are shops always the same, or do they show loot other people have sold? If so, then maybe I saw someone else's axe that they sold.

If not, I definitely saw it in a shop and would rather get it from there than as a drop.

Shops are not always the exact same, someone must have sold to vendor , ye are correct sir :) Lots of groups in CB, seen that axe drop many times :)