03-14-2013, 01:14 AM
Redacted - No longer for sale.

Itap
03-14-2013, 08:10 AM
Awesome account, free bump

Stinkum
03-14-2013, 11:59 AM
This is a very old account which hasn't been played in years

I have bought and sold this account within the last 1 year. I also have two friends who have also owned this account at one point or another.

guisednpots_mage
03-14-2013, 02:17 PM
I have bought and sold this account within the last 1 year. I also have two friends who have also owned this account at one point or another.

No... I know you are wrong because this account has never left my hands. How could you make such a statement without even knowing the name of the mage?

Stinkum
03-15-2013, 02:31 PM
No... I know you are wrong because this account has never left my hands. How could you make such a statement without even knowing the name of the mage?

Pretty sure there's only one Firepot bound Erudite Mage with Guise.

He was around level 30s when I owned him, though.

I don't even think it matters at all how many owners it has had, it's still a cool account, I just saw this thread and the fact that you made a point to lie for no reason, I had to call it.

Good luck on the sale.

guisednpots_mage
03-15-2013, 03:25 PM
Pretty sure there's only one Firepot bound Erudite Mage with Guise.

He was around level 30s when I owned him, though.

I don't even think it matters at all how many owners it has had, it's still a cool account, I just saw this thread and the fact that you made a point to lie for no reason, I had to call it.

Good luck on the sale.

You are wrong. Calling me a liar is way out of line when you are "pretty sure" there is one erudite mage with guise on the server bound at pots. I have no idea what name the mage was that you owned, but it was not my mage I can tell you that. I can't get over how audacious it is to come in here and act like you know when you are talking about when in fact you are dead wrong. Keep this shit out of my thread and please... go fuck yourself.

Deuces
03-15-2013, 03:31 PM
You are wrong. Calling me a liar is way out of line when you are "pretty sure" there is one erudite mage with guise on the server bound at pots. I have no idea what name the mage was that you owned, but it was not my mage I can tell you that. I can't get over how audacious it is to come in here and act like you know when you are talking about when in fact you are dead wrong. Keep this shit out of my thread and please... go fuck yourself.

Coming from someone who made a new forum name to sell a toon. Why not use your true forum name? I almost bought a mage that was like this awhile back. It had a female sounding name, named after some moon goddess or something.

Safon
03-15-2013, 06:05 PM
Lmfao I love it when shifty sellers get dog piled by the community and retract the sale