PDA

View Full Version : WTB Selos drums, Lyssa's Darkwood Piccolo

abarrus
03-19-2013, 05:46 PM
Paying top dollar for these instruments.

please PM me if you have for sale

zanderklocke
03-19-2013, 05:47 PM
You really don't want to buy Lyssa's Darkwood Piccolo. It's a waste of money. Just do the plane of sky quest for the primary flute.

abarrus
03-19-2013, 08:31 PM
I'm not guilded Zanderr. How much do you think it would cost me to pay a guild to do that quest for me? I'm guessing a lot more than a few k

abarrus
03-20-2013, 12:18 PM
bump

zanderklocke
03-20-2013, 12:24 PM
Well, the quest can't be multiquested, so you have to do it yourself. I suppose you could buy Lyssa's flute, but the benefits of a high flute modifier for mezzes or faction song are debatable. Considering the flute drops off Cazic Thule, the price people would charge for it isn't worth it. I saw Eccezan trying to sell it for 60K, and that made me chuckle.

Aside from invis song/levitate, flutes are probably the least used/least valuable instruments.

falkun
03-20-2013, 12:48 PM
I hate the Sky primary flute because its PRIMARY only. The rest of my instruments are SECONDARY, which makes swapping to the flute more difficult. Also, since the flute is only used for binary spells (you are either invis/levitating or you are not), the flute modifier is useless. Pick up a secondary-slot flute from your local bard guild and call it good.

Taboo
03-20-2013, 01:21 PM
What Deajay said

zanderklocke
03-20-2013, 04:16 PM
I'm confused by how swapping the flute is harder? There should be one less swap with a prinary only flute if you are swapping with weapons (one weapon can still be equipped) and the same amount of swaps if you are swapping with another instrument?

Is it harder due to habit of using secondary instruments? I'm generally confused by what you mean, Deajay.