PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Punching self for millions of damage

vouss
03-22-2013, 01:20 PM
Not sure what happened here, was hitting northwest, turned to face the gaurds and put on nimble but killed myself first.

http://i.imgur.com/tts1E2n.jpg

Is this working as intended? Or classic?

EDIT: I did not have time to activate a discipline, I died before I could ( logged back on to check my disc timers )

Leftoverture
03-22-2013, 01:28 PM
wtf rogues could already hit way harder than monks AND NOW THIS?

-tim tebow

Nizzarr
03-22-2013, 02:05 PM
Northwest was GM controlled, getting his 97 pieces of stolen gear back/restored.

vouss
03-22-2013, 02:13 PM
can i get some xp reimbursement, I mean if he just asked me to stop I would of instead I ate a PVE death, hook a pal up

Awwalike
03-22-2013, 02:47 PM
NPCs would have given you pve death anyways~

Kraftwerk
03-22-2013, 02:58 PM
Northwest was GM controlled, getting his 97 pieces of stolen gear back/restored.

I sincerely hope this is not true and you're just trolling. Even Nihilum members agree that the current you lose it too bad stance is appropriate:

GMs do not help when you get your account stripped.

It is your own fault for giving out your emu info to others.

Nizzarr
03-22-2013, 03:14 PM
lots of azrael crying right now as theyve traded for stolen gear.

vouss
03-22-2013, 03:26 PM
@ if GM's didn't step in with million damage punches would of been posting a northwest kill shot instead

Atennu
03-22-2013, 03:29 PM
Get better AC your mitigation sucks

Kraftwerk
03-22-2013, 03:31 PM
I don't really care about items, more the P1999 rules changing from Rogeans stance:

Originally Posted by Rogean
I have just had to tell another player they are screwed because yet again they gave their account information to someone they thought they trusted, and ended up getting a character stripped down and deleted.

Deleted characters we can restore, but they will be in the state they were when deleted. Stolen items we will not help you with. This is the internet, people have no problem stabbing eachother in the back with a friendly face.

You must not give your account information out, and in most cases we will not assist in these matters. I say in most cases because our guides have a mandate that they are in no way obligated to spend the massive amount of time it takes to track down and reverse it, nor can we always take a player's word that the actions were done maliciously. If a guide assist(s/ed) you, consider yourself lucky.. it is completely their discretion.

With that said, you should never give your password out, nor should you ever perform a trade with someone until both parties are ready with the items/currency (none of this "oh give me the item and I'll log onto my main and pay you" crap. We've been seeing an increase in this activity lately as well, sometimes the culprit even impersonating someone you may think is a friend, so be careful.)

To the new item reimbursement policy, assuming you're not just trolling this thread. I hope we can have some light shed on the change in server policy.

Num1RecommendedByDentists
03-22-2013, 05:55 PM
rofl a GM did this without warning and didn't rez you?

what the fuck

vouss
03-23-2013, 11:09 AM
sirken saved the day, pras sirken