PDA

View Full Version : Nameless players? kunark to PoP era

Essedge
03-28-2013, 06:58 PM
I've already met a few folks who did play there back in the day and wondering if there be more.

I mostly played a bard named Xvashanri, "borrowed" an ogre shamans name (Ergomas) for my toon on this server and a few folks, Lulls and another person, recognized it.

Any others? Sapientia folks, Infusion folks, Serenity Within folks, Legacy of Steel, Euphoria, Crimson Tempest, Remedy, etc..

Briscoe
03-28-2013, 07:13 PM
Ergomas Deenyed (sp?)!

Essedge
03-28-2013, 07:54 PM
I don't recall the surname, have used it in other mmo's though. GW2/WoW/FFXI/etc..

rsloans84
03-28-2013, 08:18 PM
i used to play on nameless i cant remember name i used it was either katiasa or bruce or brucelee i cant remember what my name was... i played on alotta servers though ... i had alot of friends and alotta enemies depending on server i played.

Nizzarr
03-28-2013, 08:24 PM
nizzarr, legacy of steel -- had friends in all guilds! and ennemies

jijii
03-29-2013, 02:52 AM
Had a halfling cleric named Yarri Kinsel and a human monk named Sajiin Caelestis on the nameless. Started at launch and played until they shipped us off to the moon with cat ppl.

Calabee
03-29-2013, 03:16 AM
crimson tempest from velious till end luclin.. when we moved ot maelin

ps rogean the creater of server played nameless :p

Essedge
03-29-2013, 02:57 PM
small world

Jenithia
03-30-2013, 04:13 AM
I remember Ergomas! I was in Infusion with you for a while. Rogean was with us too but he was only like 14 yrs old at the time. I played a bard named Hopeful :)

Essedge
03-30-2013, 01:28 PM
I remember Ergomas! I was in Infusion with you for a while. Rogean was with us too but he was only like 14 yrs old at the time. I played a bard named Hopeful :)

i do recall a Hopefull Lovesong bard for sure, i forgot the other guild we merged with for Infusion but i was part of the Serenity Within crowd.

Susanbanthony
03-30-2013, 01:33 PM
I played as Lilwayne with Crimson Tempest. Best of times.

Briscoe
03-30-2013, 06:06 PM
i do recall a Hopefull Lovesong bard for sure, i forgot the other guild we merged with for Infusion but i was part of the Serenity Within crowd.

Clan Sanctum!

Jenithia
03-30-2013, 06:23 PM
I'm messing around on my bard on Live the last few days and apparantly before I quit I got tagged back into Scions of Veeshan!

Noxious
03-30-2013, 06:49 PM
There was a Sapientia guild here for a while - made up of former Nameless players (I was Conadan back on Nameless)

Essedge
03-30-2013, 07:21 PM
I'm messing around on my bard on Live the last few days and apparantly before I quit I got tagged back into Scions of Veeshan!

i logged back in when it went "free" to play.. such a sad state the game is in now

Jenithia
03-30-2013, 11:56 PM
Yea its really overwhelming there, so much has changed.

Rogean
03-31-2013, 12:47 AM
So many old guild names.. I'm surprised people remember Infusion heh.

Essedge
03-31-2013, 02:51 AM
So many old guild names.. I'm surprised people remember Infusion heh.

if anything most would recall the nickname Confusion for some of the disasterous raid attempts.

trying to recall the guild leaders name, Ultimatesomething.. had the baby fish song, anyone from SW prior to the merger knows what im talking about!

Jenithia
03-31-2013, 03:01 AM
Ultangel, and the legendary Fear raid/cr disaster lol!

SyanideGas
03-31-2013, 04:19 AM
Wish I could find Oarak from the Nameless :(

Briscoe
03-31-2013, 10:55 AM
I think all of the Nameless cohort will remember the name "Entranci" and the horrible memories associated with it as long as we live.

Xumosa
03-31-2013, 11:32 AM
Xumosa from Decade here ^^ Recently a big group of Decade people just started playing on p99!

and ug Entranci -_-;

Bleepblurp
03-31-2013, 11:56 AM
I also played on Nameless - Bleepblurp from Decade. I recognize alot of the names mentioned in this thread.

I've been playing on here for a couple of years now, was in Sapientia until it dissolved. Haven't really been playing lately but alot of Decade people just got back in touch via Facebook, and I hope we all start playing on here for some nostalgia!

Essedge
03-31-2013, 01:23 PM
this thread is certainly delivering and bringing back memories i thought i'd forgotten. good times.

i think i had a character in Decade, not sure. I quit and came back multiple times as them new fangled MMO's would release

Dweed
03-31-2013, 06:08 PM
I was a clueless noob back then, but Sun Tzu Council/Guardians represent.

And a 14 year old on Nameless from MA during Kunark? Apparently I'm Rogean

Briscoe
06-01-2013, 12:58 PM
bump (http://www.wowhead.com/npc=8661/auctioneer-beardo)

Buellen
06-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Hello fellow Namelesslites

So many Old guilds i remember. Fun memory of Legacy of Steel killing Lock Jaw within first couple days of server opening and it was anounced across the server. hehe

I Played Glunier Dwarf Paladin and Mefsolis Human Cleric /Druid cant remember on nameless. I was guilded but cannot remember the guild i was part of. Do remember horrible fear raid wipe , with CR that lasted close 8hrs.

Garue 37 Half Elf Warrior Karana // Buskier 33 Human Cleric Rodcet Nife.

susvain0362
06-01-2013, 03:29 PM
Beardo is a LEGEND. I had two of my friends who were also 12 play the game for a week and they STILL talk about Beardo at t2.

I was a n00b named Susvain / 65 dorf war from.....The Nameless of Mercy, STG,BoD. I was a 11-13 year old kid that mostly just annoyed everyone!! some familiar names in this thread!

I was also a 11-13 year old kid from MA. Does that make me Rogean too

DOPE
06-01-2013, 10:10 PM
Extuh - Bard :P

& Beardo! Now there's a name I haven't heard in a great many years!

Flipmode
06-01-2013, 11:54 PM
Played in Paradise of Nameless. la~

fohkure
06-02-2013, 12:04 AM
i was Megoes Oom.. i was a retarded 13 year old. I don't even remember what guild I was in but we did do some planar shit when PoP was the latest expansion so they couldnt have been too terrible.

freez
06-02-2013, 12:17 AM
<< daarker hfl dru

christmas morning prolly 02 03. i logged in a druid named daedelous. my brother had gotten the info because they were pals. I saw the info sitting on the desk so i logged him in. I drop transfered a shit ton of gear, full elder spiritist, lumi staff, gebs, resist gear, etc.. put that shit on my 52 druid.

brother woke up next morning and shit a brick. made me give the stuff back but my rep was so terrible it wouldnt of mattered or not.

http://i.imgur.com/sgAFR.jpg

Rhambuk
06-02-2013, 12:53 AM
a lot of these server check posts lately, didnt we used to have a sticky that listed
classic server - classic server name - forum name - p99 name

or did it get lost in cleaning?

ghaleoneternal
06-02-2013, 07:11 PM
Started playing EQ in 2001 or 2002 and I don't quite remember. Luclin had just come out though.

Barbarian Warrior named Taluden, was in guild Regret (I think) for a time. We did some light raiding. Stopped playing not long after PoP/The next expansion.

Didn't really get to experience much of classic, but that's why I pop in here from time to time. Nostalgia.

ownix
06-02-2013, 09:27 PM
Played in Paradise of Nameless. la~

hiya, you know Boomjack? Masters? :D

ownix
06-02-2013, 09:51 PM
....Any others? Sapientia folks, Infusion folks, Serenity Within folks, Legacy of Steel, Euphoria, Crimson Tempest, Remedy, etc..

so many memories..., I was usually confused between Sapientia and Ascentia then ...=),

Sadly live EQ has lost appeal because the direction was lead to instant-food-like instead of keeping its distinguishing characteristics.

mercenary, box encouragement, classes-crossing AA/skill/item ....eww :mad:

fluffythedawg420
06-03-2013, 03:42 AM
Sokaran monk of Nameless server. forgot what guild I was in. I do remember Brothers of Darkness tho and see they aren't mentioned yet. I remember being in competition with those guys tho.

Calabee
06-03-2013, 03:45 AM
beardo still going strong after 14 year btw, he's leader of crimson tempest on drinal or whatever the name it is

And LOL.. entranci, used to date his ex ^ ~

Weltmacht
06-03-2013, 03:50 AM
Paradise of Nameless was probably the genuinest group of everquesters of which I've ever been a part. I was (am!) guilded with them from late Velious as Equilibrium (monk).

Wa ai li, PoN.

Space
06-03-2013, 10:46 AM
Any crusaders of the realm? I played up until we joined infusion, then was done shortly after that.

AdamM01
06-03-2013, 11:29 AM
I played on Bristlebane from Kunark to PoP, then a brief 2 month stint when LDoN came out. I had a 55 Warrior named Colossal Merciluss and a 35 Cleric named Healarr Holydirt, not sure if anyone will remember me (or if I'll remember anyone ha) but those were some good times, sad to see the live game decline in fun and community. I wasn't associated with any big name guilds or anything, just loved to play.

I did however have some friends in Arch Overseers which was a pretty big guild back in the day. Of course on my server Club Fu and Ring of Valor were the biggest guilds.

susvain0362
06-03-2013, 11:58 PM
Sokaran monk of Nameless server. forgot what guild I was in. I do remember Brothers of Darkness tho and see they aren't mentioned yet. I remember being in competition with those guys tho.

Susvain~ Brothers of Darkness.

Herpa Derp
06-09-2013, 11:54 PM
Paradise of Nameless was probably the genuinest group of everquesters of which I've ever been a part. I was (am!) guilded with them from late Velious as Equilibrium (monk).

Wa ai li, PoN.

I remember seeing Equilibrium in the bank in the Baz all the time. I played an ikky monk for a long time, Sorasik.

I had a lot of friends in LoS, Cocodrilo, Triperipe, Viranel, then there was Issk, and god, so many others I can't remember.

I was in Brothers of Darkness for a while but I eventually ended up back in Champions of Cabilis.

talian21
06-10-2013, 01:23 PM
Nameless.... ah goodtimes.

Played (mostly)

Wandering Spirits, elven druid
Grore, Ogre Sk

and a buncha others...

Verityn
06-10-2013, 01:31 PM
I haven't played EQ since 2000 and not that far into that year either. I did play a couple of months on Nameless and in Legacy of Steel before anyone hit level 50. I think I was a half elf bard named Kessryn Jaggedscythe. I remember a brucelee too.

Beyond that my memory is fuzzy since I jumped around from server to server a lot. I guess I just loved playing on brand new servers during the big rush.

Durothil Skyreaver
06-30-2013, 12:17 AM
Off for the summer so i'm kicking around playing here again.

Also - http://www.namelesstavern.net/ is still up and running.