PDA

View Full Version : UI

Twani
06-23-2010, 03:49 PM
Does anyone have any good websites that you can download UIs for p99?

Or any suggestions on what a good UI would be?

I heard that there's an UI that lets you mem the spells into your spell slot even if you die, so you don't have to remember them again. Thanks

xinux
06-23-2010, 03:59 PM
You can go to www.eqinterface.com but most of them would need some work to get working without any errors popping up or you can use the one that Savok already fixed up.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7850

Gorgetrapper
06-23-2010, 04:01 PM
I would highly suggest the one Savok posted, it works really well. I don't like the spell gems, so you just have to remove the lame spell gem files and you're golden!

<3 savok

frefaln
06-24-2010, 01:14 AM
Does anyone mess with the UI files manually by any chance? I tweaked the Inventory and Player windows such that the XP gauge is under my endurance gauge (hate having to bring up Inventory to see it), but when I tried to have the gauge in both places the client crashed, even though I assigned a unique ID to the gauges in the XML files. Can you not have the same gauge in two different windows?

Reiker
06-24-2010, 01:16 AM
Does anyone have any good websites that you can download UIs for p99?

Or any suggestions on what a good UI would be?

I heard that there's an UI that lets you mem the spells into your spell slot even if you die, so you don't have to remember them again. Thanks

The default UI has this...