PDA

View Full Version : WTS Lvl 53 Troll SK WITH Guise

bahummut
03-29-2013, 08:25 PM
Auction closed due to low offers/ no interest at this time. Perhaps when I lvl him we can see wha happens

bahummut
03-30-2013, 02:30 AM
edited b/o and current offer

Zartron
03-30-2013, 02:32 AM
1 hell of a buyout yikes - 200k

Aroith
03-30-2013, 03:09 AM
ya buyout is too high. 300k pp account at most

bahummut
03-30-2013, 03:30 AM
ya buyout is too high. 300k pp account at most

People wanted a buy out.. i wanted offers.. so i put up a buyout.. i still am open to offers.. and you have to consider the inflated market... who knows.

Doors
03-30-2013, 04:24 AM
Troll SK penalty = 68%

DE guise = no longer drops on p99

level 53 with part of its epic done

600k seems reasonable considering the absurd amount of plat currently on the server.

Zartron
03-30-2013, 04:35 AM
well 200k offer :P keep updated

skorge
03-30-2013, 08:27 AM
a 53 druid with guise and only like 2-3 pieces of no-drop gear is going for 750k+ or so now, so having the guise on an account makes it worth 500k+ easily, if you are bidding and dont know this, you know now...600k is a really good buyout if you are looking to buy an ultra rare account

Lanzellot
03-30-2013, 08:29 AM
/agree skorge free bump

Daldolma
03-30-2013, 08:43 AM
a 53 druid with guise and only like 2-3 pieces of no-drop gear is going for 750k+ or so now, so having the guise on an account makes it worth 500k+ easily, if you are bidding and dont know this, you know now...600k is a really good buyout if you are looking to buy an ultra rare account

would love confirmation that someone is paying anywhere in the vicinity of 750k for a level 53 druid with a guise

proof or it's propaganda

hellowelfare678
03-30-2013, 09:18 AM
The druid is actually level 52 and I'm offering about 1 mil in items for it, and I still can't pry it from his grasp. Guise no longer drops, and I suck at trivia, so I will never get one. I'm just not very interested in a Troll SK.
Free bump for a piece of server history.

Deuces
03-30-2013, 09:33 AM
I sold a 49 druid w/ a guise for 400k. This account is worth alot more then that. I wouldnt take less then 600k for it. Myself and Skorge probably have sold/bought more guised accounts then anyone. And I know this SK and it has a awesome name.

Lanzellot
03-30-2013, 10:05 AM
plat are not the way for so unique accounts =)

Anderdale
03-30-2013, 10:15 AM
And to think I sold my guised lvl 20 ranger for around 80k not even two years ago. I could kick myself in the head.

Ravun
03-30-2013, 10:22 AM
250k, gotta love when the majority of your friends come into a thread and completely screw u when you're trying to get an account lol

Deuces
03-30-2013, 10:36 AM
250k, gotta love when the majority of your friends come into a thread and completely screw u when you're trying to get an account lol

sorry man ;p

Taredin
03-30-2013, 11:24 AM
just dont play ogres or trolls than u dont need a mask to hide your ugly face.

Nordenwatch
03-30-2013, 12:30 PM
300k.

Reddi
03-30-2013, 12:50 PM

hes only saying this because hes trying to get 1million plat for his guised character, so he bumping every thread making accounts more expensive to benefit him

Zartron
03-30-2013, 12:54 PM
lookin like a darkelf not worth 1mil pp imo lol

Deuces
03-30-2013, 12:56 PM
hes only saying this because hes trying to get 1million plat for his guised character, so he bumping every thread making accounts more expensive to benefit him

No it's the truth, i paid 900k for a guised ranger. Rover paid like 800k for his. The prices are up.

Nerosys
03-30-2013, 01:00 PM

there was a guise druid that was lvl 60 that went for like 300k so not sure what your talking bout

Lanzellot
03-30-2013, 01:01 PM
witch druid was it ?you mean sure my lvl 60 guised druid and this went not for 300=)

Thulack
03-30-2013, 01:06 PM
Toons are worth what people are willing to pay for them. I have the guised druid and yes i have been offered million+ for him and i'm still probably not going to sell him. Plat becomes irrelevant after you have enough of it and items such as guised toons or other items that don't drop anymore become more valuable. Personally for me my dream was to have a halfling ranger with a guise on live back when i played my ranger. Now while i know halfling ranger will never happen here i went with the next best thing and got my halfling druid with a guise. He is worth more to me then most amounts of plat. With that i wish OP good luck on his sale and toon is easily worth what he is asking for the time/effort/rarity the toon has.

Daldolma
03-30-2013, 01:19 PM
i find all of this exceptionally difficult to believe. you listed your druid with a requested starting offer of 350k. you're asking us to believe that you received offers greater than 3x your requested starting offer and still turned them down? like i said, tough to believe. when i go to sell a fungi, i don't list it with a starting offer of 25k

here is a guised account for sale with a buyout of 600k. if it's worth a million, why try to convince others of that fact? why not buy it yourselves?

Nerosys
03-30-2013, 01:25 PM
Toons are worth what people are willing to pay for them. I have the guised druid and yes i have been offered million+ for him and i'm still probably not going to sell him. Plat becomes irrelevant after you have enough of it and items such as guised toons or other items that don't drop anymore become more valuable. Personally for me my dream was to have a halfling ranger with a guise on live back when i played my ranger. Now while i know halfling ranger will never happen here i went with the next best thing and got my halfling druid with a guise. He is worth more to me then most amounts of plat. With that i wish OP good luck on his sale and toon is easily worth what he is asking for the time/effort/rarity the toon has.

you say this but you offered me that druid for like 300k before i bought my guise shaman so again. very hard to beleive

Thulack
03-30-2013, 01:25 PM
i find all of this exceptionally difficult to believe. you listed your druid with a requested starting offer of 350k. you're asking us to believe that you received offers greater than 3x your requested starting offer and still turned them down? like i said, tough to believe. when i go to sell a fungi, i don't list it with a starting offer of 25k

here is a guised account for sale with a buyout of 600k. if it's worth a million, why try to convince others of that fact? why not buy it yourselves?

You can believe what you want. Yes i was going to consider selling him. I didn't set a b/o for a reason because i wanted to see where the auction went. No reason to set a starting offer at 500k or even 750k cause that will scare off people from the start. So i started the starting offer at something lower. there were bids of 350 and i even informed the people that i wasnt going to let it go that cheap that was to just get it started. After getting the offer of million plus i sat down and really thought about it because i already have enough money that it just rots in my bank so really what is the point of having more doing exactly the same. Thats when i decided to keep the toon unless something comes up where i would need the money. Then i will consider selling him again.

Thulack
03-30-2013, 01:26 PM
you say this but you offered me that druid for like 300k before i bought my guise shaman so again. very hard to beleive

You must be thinking of someone else. I would never have offered this toon for 300k to someeone. maybe previous owner did but it wasn't me.

skorge
03-30-2013, 04:00 PM

naw im saying it because it's the truth, and btw im not even selling my SK (search my posts/threads and you wont find any), ive had 3-4 people send me tells/pms asking if i would trade my guised epic'd SK and ive had some really good offers (well over a million plat on one offer), it's just that like Thulack said, plat becomes pointless and the only way I would trade/sell my guised SK is if I saw another guised account I really wanted

Reddi
03-30-2013, 05:32 PM
naw im saying it because it's the truth, and btw im not even selling my SK (search my posts/threads and you wont find any), ive had 3-4 people send me tells/pms asking if i would trade my guised epic'd SK and ive had some really good offers (well over a million plat on one offer), it's just that like Thulack said, plat becomes pointless and the only way I would trade/sell my guised SK is if I saw another guised account I really wanted

ok lol

Deuces
03-30-2013, 06:00 PM
ok lol

created account march 2013=troll

Daldolma
03-30-2013, 06:57 PM
The druid is actually level 52 and I'm offering about 1 mil in items for it, and I still can't pry it from his grasp. Guise no longer drops, and I suck at trivia, so I will never get one. I'm just not very interested in a Troll SK.
Free bump for a piece of server history.

^ does that go for this guy also then?

Splorf22
03-30-2013, 07:14 PM
I can understand paying a lot of plat for Troll/Barbarian/Ogre - the guise is really helpful when you are a fatty, not to mention Ogres are hideous and Trolls kinda mediocre. And those large races are almost always useful classes: SK, Warrior, Shaman.

But Druids and Rangers I just don't get. I mean these are the worst classes in Kunark/Velious (well Rangers aren't terrible, and Druids can be OK in the right zones with a manastone etc, but they are just substantially worse than any of the large race classes). Plus wood elves, half elves, halflings and so on all look decent as is. and don't need the guise for size reasons. I guess its just the novelty but I'll keep my 900k (well if I had 900k :D)

Daldolma
03-30-2013, 07:30 PM
I can understand paying a lot of plat for Troll/Barbarian/Ogre - the guise is really helpful when you are a fatty, not to mention Ogres are hideous and Trolls kinda mediocre. And those large races are almost always useful classes: SK, Warrior, Shaman.

But Druids and Rangers I just don't get. I mean these are the worst classes in Kunark/Velious (well Rangers aren't terrible, and Druids can be OK in the right zones with a manastone etc, but they are just substantially worse than any of the large race classes). And when you are already a small/medium race it seems like a novelty item.

i kind of go the other way. i understand people who want one on a druid/ranger/shaman/monk. those classes can't be DEs. by using the guise, you get to say 'hey look at me i'm special'. AoN style.

it's still cool to have one on an ugly race, but why not just buy a DE char for 1/5th the price or buy infinite shrink pots for 1/100th the price? it's not like you can't just be a DE of that class.

but yeah, rangers and druids are pretty awful.

imo the ideal guised char is either an iksar monk or an ogre shaman. probably a few other cool combinations i'm not thinking of

bahummut
04-01-2013, 01:31 PM
updated current offer

Reddi
04-01-2013, 02:51 PM
created account march 2013=troll

Or = Ambrotos cannon fodder

Keep spamming auction threads with alt accounts to bump prices nerd.

bahummut
04-03-2013, 05:23 PM
Auction closed

vinmortis
04-03-2013, 05:49 PM
I know who was selling the Druid at 750k, and TURNED IT DOWN, guise accounts are ULTRA rare/valuable id be willing to bet someone would pay 500k for a level 1 shaman or monk with guise!!