PDA

View Full Version : Are VP Medallion PIECES MQable?

Tricky Beverage
03-30-2013, 01:02 AM
I was originally under the impression that the developers made everything in Kunark MQable (which is the classic mechanic). However, I feel like I've heard several times that the pieces of the VP medallions are not MQable to get whole medallions. To clarify, I know that the entire medallions themselves are MQable to get the Key of Veeshan, but what I'm curious about is MQing the pieces of a medallion to yield a whole medallion. Obviously, if they aren't MQable then any EC sale of a medallion piece is going to end up in frustrated buyers and sellers.

Can anyone shed some light on this preferably via personal experience? Have you MQed a medallion piece and gotten the whole medallion successfully? Have you done the same and had a botched turn-in? Please edify me! Thanks in advance.

quido
03-30-2013, 01:04 AM
I would respond to this post with a comprehensive answer if not for your bold text.

Tricky Beverage
03-30-2013, 01:06 AM
I was originally under the impression that the developers made everything in Kunark MQable (which is the classic mechanic). However, I feel like I've heard several times that the pieces of the VP medallions are not MQable to get whole medallions. To clarify, I know that the entire medallions themselves are MQable to get the Key of Veeshan, but what I'm curious about is MQing the pieces of a medallion to yield a whole medallion. Obviously, if they aren't MQable then any EC sale of a medallion piece is going to end up in frustrated buyers and sellers.

Can anyone shed some light on this preferably via personal experience? Have you MQed a medallion piece and gotten the whole medallion successfully? Have you done the same and had a botched turn-in? Please edify me! Thanks in advance.

FTFY (FTFMe?). <3 Jer-Bear.

quido
03-30-2013, 01:07 AM
too late - the damage is done

Tricky Beverage
03-30-2013, 01:08 AM
Nooooooooooo!

RUUUUUUMMMMMHAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!!