PDA

View Full Version : Item Reimbursement - Wait Times?

RelivingNorrath
04-06-2013, 03:27 PM
I've never had an issue w/ anything like this before on P99, but yesterday after a successful Hasten turn-in, I did not receive my JBoots :( I quadruple checked everything including my turn-ins, and no JBoots on cursor or in inventory.

So I petitioned in-game, and about four hours later I hadn't heard anything, so I made a post in the Petition section of the forums detailing the event and requesting the reimbursement (which subsequently are where item reimbursement petitions are supposed to go!)

My two questions are:
1. Has anyone ever had this experience w/ Hasten and the JBoots quest?

2. Should I be concerned that I haven't heard anything in 24 hours, or am I just struggling with patience? How long have item reimbursements taken you guys?

Thanks for the help!

- RN

Tiggles
04-06-2013, 03:27 PM
I've never had an issue w/ anything like this before on P99, but yesterday after a successful Hasten turn-in, I did not receive my JBoots :( I quadruple checked everything including my turn-ins, and no JBoots on cursor or in inventory.

So I petitioned in-game, and about four hours later I hadn't heard anything, so I made a post in the Petition section of the forums detailing the event and requesting the reimbursement (which subsequently are where item reimbursement petitions are supposed to go!)

My two questions are:
1. Has anyone ever had this experience w/ Hasten and the JBoots quest?

2. Should I be concerned that I haven't heard anything in 24 hours, or am I just struggling with patience? How long have item reimbursements taken you guys?

Thanks for the help!

- RN

Did you use gold or plat?

RelivingNorrath
04-06-2013, 04:14 PM
3250 gold pieces. Checked, checked and re-checked! (and then checked again, seriously 4 times to make sure I did in fact use gold pieces)

Kieu
04-06-2013, 04:17 PM
You sure you used the right shadowed weapon? I've done it 3 times, and mq'd one never had an issue.

Barthorn
04-06-2013, 04:18 PM
just be patient, i'm sure they'll get back to you

Frieza_Prexus
04-06-2013, 04:22 PM
3250 gold pieces. Checked, checked and re-checked! (and then checked again, seriously 4 times to make sure I did in fact use gold pieces)

To be honest, it really depends on what happening in the lives of the server staff at any given moment. The last 2-3 months they've really been on the ball, and I've seen 5 or 6 (and been involved in one) reimbursements and they each took less than a week. Some happened within a day.

If you have logs, FRAPS, or Screen Shots with time stamps it will probably make it a lot easier on the staff since they won't have to do as much database dumpster diving. Just put whatever evidence you have in your petition post. I put time stamped screen shots showing the PoSky quest turn in with item names highlighted, and I was taken care of in 48 hours.

If it takes more than a week, I've seem some GM's ask that you bump the thread, but I've seen others say do NOT bump it given that they work from the bottom up, so keep that in mind.

Aviann
04-06-2013, 04:29 PM
Still waiting on that ringmail set for my shaman... Going on 3 months now.

Oh wait, I'm not waiting anymore apparently because my petition got marked 'Resolved'.

Swish
04-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Still waiting on that ringmail set for my shaman... Going on 3 months now.

Oh wait, I'm not waiting anymore apparently because my petition got marked 'Resolved'.

omg dat free customer service you gettin be get hoe :(

If you need a set of banded they're quite cheap to make :p

Aviann
04-06-2013, 05:49 PM
omg dat free customer service you gettin be get hoe :(

If you need a set of banded they're quite cheap to make :p

Aside from a piece or two, I'm beyond banded and ringmail. Would just like my plat that was lost back tbh.

Infectious
04-06-2013, 08:24 PM
One of my accounts was wrongly banned about a week ago. Petitioned in forums and gm reaponded back in 24 hours. Just have to wait for a gm to get to you. They have logs of everything. If you did it right they will take care of you. I have petitioned a few other times over lost corpses and such and it usualy takes an hour to a couple days. If 2-3 days go by just bump it.

Edit: The sad thing is, these gms are better then any mmo I have played and they do this shit for free. You serious? Free... Have you ever got the feeling your wasting your life playing Eq? They are wasting their time and its for you. Fuckin couple of stand up guys in my books.

Swish
04-06-2013, 08:49 PM
If 2-3 days go by just bump it.

Amelinda would kill people over bumping petitions, is it considered ok to do now?