PDA

View Full Version : Noobish question

jeffreyjent
04-09-2013, 02:10 PM
So, i used to play on Tallon Zek back in the day for a few years. I was addicted to the game like nobodys business, then college time came and I had to give it up. Now with a steady job, I am enjoying playing more casually in my spare time. Great people, great server! Kudos to the people who started this, I will be donating in the near future.

Anways, on to my embarrassing question. How do you make a hotkey? For instance a button to press that will automatically do /loc or /corpse instead of having to type it in. I used to know how to do it, but haven't been able to figure it out.

Thanks in advance!

Aaron
04-09-2013, 02:16 PM
/hotbutton NAME

Creates hotkey. Then you can right click to change what it does.

Alternately, you can do it in all one line of text:

/hotbutton NAME /sit

Dalven
04-09-2013, 02:16 PM
Pushing Alt + M will bring up your skills box thing, one of the tabs will let you create hotkeys.

nilbog
04-09-2013, 02:32 PM
^ answered. Shortcuts work as well.

/ho sit /sit <-- drops a hotkey on your cursor named sit, that /sits

Swish
04-09-2013, 02:43 PM
I sense a few "/ho train TRAIN!" keys being made :D

Gel Mibson
04-09-2013, 02:44 PM
So, i used to play on Tallon Zek back in the day for a few years. I was addicted to the game like nobodys business, then college time came and I had to give it up. Now with a steady job, I am enjoying playing more casually in my spare time. Great people, great server! Kudos to the people who started this, I will be donating in the near future.

Anways, on to my embarrassing question. How do you make a hotkey? For instance a button to press that will automatically do /loc or /corpse instead of having to type it in. I used to know how to do it, but haven't been able to figure it out.

Thanks in advance!

Kudos to you giving up EQ when college came around. My college friend/roommate was immersed in WoW freshman year and he never left his room until 3 months later, I screamed at him for being a loser and made him cry...he quit shortly after and began his social life.