PDA

View Full Version : < 75 agility?

Faerie Blossom
04-10-2013, 09:49 PM
Is it really that big of a deal? I recently decided to make a cleric, and went erudite since I've never really played one before. Put all points into wisdom I could, and the last 5 into stamina for more hp. This left my agility at 70, and now I'm wondering if I should remake before I get anywhere with her.

I know it's some sort of ac penalty, but how much of one? Is it significant, in either pve or pvp? I wonder how hard 5 agility is to make up with cleric gear heh.

Vladesch
04-10-2013, 11:53 PM
A long time ago I heard that low agility reduces movement speed, but I have no idea if it's true.

khanable
04-11-2013, 12:06 AM
I thought the penalty was < 70. Whichever it is I did notice a pretty big decrease in AC going below it.

Swish
04-11-2013, 12:12 AM
You're better off covering the 5 AGI during creation. Clerics wear enough plate type armor that they won't need massive HP and you'll always be HP buffed anyway :)

Faerie Blossom
04-11-2013, 12:21 AM
You're better off covering the 5 AGI during creation. Clerics wear enough plate type armor that they won't need massive HP and you'll always be HP buffed anyway :)

Clerics are big dispell targets in pvp heh.

Motec
04-11-2013, 12:22 AM
dark elf > x

hide, robes, snare neck.

Estu
04-11-2013, 09:07 AM
From what I hear, if you're below 75 AGI, there's a substantial AC hit. You could try and gear for that 5 AGI (high end gear has a lot of random stats so you'll probably get it at some point), you could ask shamans for AGI buffs, or you could reroll. For a cleric, I wouldn't worry that much about it, since you're not getting hit super-often, and by the time you're raiding, you're going to have shamans around to buff you or random pieces of gear that'll happen to have AGI bonuses.

Swish
04-11-2013, 10:03 AM
Clerics are big dispell targets in pvp heh.

Everyone's a big dispel target in PvP :D

All the more reason to make a dark elf, have hide...and deal with the AGI penalty by not bein an erudite :p

Faerie Blossom
04-11-2013, 10:04 AM
My blue cleric is dark elf, I want something new and fun. Actually having a hard time deciding if I want to be evil or good erudite lol.

Kevynne
04-11-2013, 04:44 PM
My blue cleric is dark elf, I want something new and fun. Actually having a hard time deciding if I want to be evil or good erudite lol.

evil.
theyre goodies are nice shiniez