PDA

View Full Version : Question concerning shammy epic

Khaedyn
04-18-2013, 07:54 PM
As someone with relatively low understanding of how raiding works in this game, suppose I want to finish my epic now that my faction is maxed but I still need to get the tear how would I best go about getting one? I was never able to acquire an epic on live, so its gnawing at me to finish for once!

Thanks for the advice!

Ephirith
04-18-2013, 11:23 PM
Oftentimes when a guild is doing a clear of plane of fear, a tear will drop and nobody will need it. Many guilds will let you come and loot it if you're hanging around fear or you otherwise notified them you're looking for one.

Alternatively, you could join a guild and participate in fear clears, or pay for someone to MQ it.

Estu
04-19-2013, 09:04 AM
Yeah, the easiest way to do it would just be to hang around Fear and watch for guilds entering, and ask nicely if they're likely to have free tears you could snag. Shouldn't take too long to get one. The harder part will be rounding up a posse to do the final fight in CoM, if you're not guilded.

Swish
04-20-2013, 11:59 AM
Yeah, the easiest way to do it would just be to hang around Fear and watch for guilds entering, and ask nicely if they're likely to have free tears you could snag. Shouldn't take too long to get one. The harder part will be rounding up a posse to do the final fight in CoM, if you're not guilded.

Agreed, I've helped a few people from forum posts in server chat... so if you're really stuck post there when the time comes and include the loot table, usually draws a crowd :)

coki
04-21-2013, 05:41 AM
tag along with a fear raid and ask politely if killing the golems is a problem and if you could wait patiently to get a tear if no one in raid needs, then get 3 mages and 2 cleric and go kill COM boss easily, then finish epic