PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Uggme
04-18-2013, 10:53 PM
Hello everyone!

I figured I would introduce myself as a new member of the p99 community. I'm Uggme! I actually started playing EQ originally back in the day when Kunark was already out. When I heard about this p99 thing and where it was I HAD to check it out. Thus far, it's been awesome!

I've had great encounters with some tenured players on the server. Folks have been very helpful and very friendly. It's a good sign, and I look forward to wasting many hours with you all here in the months (and possibly years) to come.

Anywho, just wanted to say "Hi".

Ephirith
04-18-2013, 11:01 PM
Welcome to the server.

Hope you remembered to quit your job and move back in with your parents to better replicate the classic experience, as many of us have.

If you see Nixos running around flag me down and I'll give you some buffs. Enjoy!

citizen1080
04-18-2013, 11:23 PM
Welcome to the server sir! If you see Bob online in EC shoot me a tell and ill give ya a helping hand.

99% of the server are great people. The other 1% reside here on the forums. So don't take what we bitch about too seriously =)

Uggme
04-18-2013, 11:24 PM
Hope you remembered to quit your job and move back in with your parents to better replicate the classic experience, as many of us have.

Hmm, I haven't considered that yet. Though technically I was in college back in those days. Maybe USF will take me back for a second degree.

I'm actually sure they would if I throw a buncha money at them.

Lojik
04-18-2013, 11:30 PM
Hmm, I haven't considered that yet. Though technically I was in college back in those days. Maybe USF will take me back for a second degree.

I'm actually sure they would if I throw a buncha money at them.

As a former EQ friend once told me, "Money speak louder than words"

Oh and welcome

Nihilist_santa
04-19-2013, 12:02 AM
Welcome, What server did you play on live? You may find some people here you remember.

Stormhowl
04-19-2013, 12:29 AM
Welcome to the server. If you happen to spot Danemoth running around, I can toss you a few Shammy buffs. Nothing that high level but it helps. ;)

Hope you make yourself comfortable. What's your race/class anyways?

Sirken
04-19-2013, 12:33 AM
Hello everyone!

I figured I would introduce myself as a new member of the p99 community. I'm Uggme! I actually started playing EQ originally back in the day when Kunark was already out. When I heard about this p99 thing and where it was I HAD to check it out. Thus far, it's been awesome!

I've had great encounters with some tenured players on the server. Folks have been very helpful and very friendly. It's a good sign, and I look forward to wasting many hours with you all here in the months (and possibly years) to come.

Anywho, just wanted to say "Hi".

welcome to Project 1999! very glad you found us ;)

Hasbinbad
04-19-2013, 12:54 AM
months (and possibly years) to come
(and possibly years) to come
possibly years) to come
possibly years
years
http://i.imgur.com/ytdHzET.jpg?2

Itap
04-19-2013, 07:32 AM
What class did you decide to roll? I may have a few things to hook you up with.

Welcome :)

seped
04-19-2013, 09:09 AM
What class did you decide to roll? I may have a few things to hook you up with.

Welcome :)

If the naming convention holds he's an SK who helped save me from a skeleton last night :cool:

Uggme
04-19-2013, 10:21 AM
Back on Druzzil Ro I played an ogre warrior named Uggme :) I mixed it up a bit this time and rolled an Ogre SK :) I love being able to take a few hits.

Raavak
04-19-2013, 10:27 AM
Welcome to the server. Stay a while. Stay forever!

Uggme
04-19-2013, 10:28 AM
If the naming convention holds he's an SK who helped save me from a skeleton last night :cool:

I'd hardly call it saving, lol. You were actually fine. I didn't bother to check if you were getting hit hard, heh.

Aprio
04-19-2013, 10:59 AM
Welcome to the server :)

seped
04-19-2013, 11:04 AM
I'd hardly call it saving, lol. You were actually fine. I didn't bother to check if you were getting hit hard, heh.

Yeah, but the thought is appreciated regardless. Just started up myself, if I see you around and you want a group let me know.

Thana8088
04-19-2013, 12:15 PM
Happy to see more HoSS here. Welcome to P99! :)

Uggme
04-19-2013, 01:11 PM
Happy to see more HoSS here. Welcome to P99! :)
Wow! You remember me from back then?! Awesome! Who was your character?

bulbousaur
04-22-2013, 10:25 AM
Welcome to the server. Stay a while. Stay forever!

Impossible Mission!

Swish
04-22-2013, 10:37 AM
this time and rolled an Ogre SK :)

People hate on the hybrids but as a cleric I'd take a SK over most warriors, hope you enjoy him! :)