PDA

View Full Version : P99 wiki Magelo "bump"

Briscoe
04-24-2013, 10:18 AM
Last Fall Ravhin launched (https://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=83324) a Magelo Blue (wiki.project1999.org/Magelo_Blue) page on the P99 Wiki. That thread hasn't been bumped in a while, and I suspect that we have a lot of new players who aren't aware this exists. It works great and Ravhin did a nice job on it so I wanted to make this thread to both give him kudos and to also make those aware of it who may not have already known.

zanderklocke
04-24-2013, 10:26 AM
Yeah, it's pretty awesome. I got pretty wild with mine and added in extra stuff below the equipment picture. You can see mine by clicking my name in my signature.

username17
04-24-2013, 11:23 AM
Same. I've created multiple profiles showing my resist sets with alternatives based on race.
I also created a Magelo which you can follow when gearing up a lowbie rogue.

It's very handy.
Same as Zander, see my profile for a link.

seped
04-24-2013, 12:02 PM
I started one, but waiting until it's less depressing to actually keep it up to date >.>

ArumTP
04-24-2013, 03:43 PM
I get why only the creator can only edit the characters they make, but somehow there needs to be a way to purge it. I'm not they only one that probably gets annoyed by ????? characters, ones created to show off to sell, and ones people make to test and show theoretical gear set ups.

I use it to see if I am keeping up with the joneses. People update your clerics! I need to see how I stack up!

Ravhin
04-24-2013, 10:29 PM
I did a little cleanup, any other suggestions?

I guess from the start I should have had people say if the profile was their primary, an alt, or for testing. Then they could be listed separately. Perhaps I could still do this, at least for the testing category.

Also, there are lots of Velious items (not quite complete yet) - I want to see some Velious profiles!

Ravhin
09-19-2013, 08:41 PM
Added a new sortable list of all the Magelo characters on the main page, as well as a "AltOrTestChar" option to profiles, which will exclude those profiles from the lists.

contemptor
09-20-2013, 12:12 AM
Last Fall Ravhin launched (https://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=83324) a Magelo Blue (wiki.project1999.org/Magelo_Blue) page on the P99 Wiki. That thread hasn't been bumped in a while, and I suspect that we have a lot of new players who aren't aware this exists. It works great and Ravhin did a nice job on it so I wanted to make this thread to both give him kudos and to also make those aware of it who may not have already known.
Briscoe there is no way you have a robe of the spring and a jasper gold earring

Laugher
09-20-2013, 02:04 AM
Kinda started one last week but closed out of it by accident, just restarted and finished mine now and I gotta say that was pretty awesome and simple to set up :D