PDA

View Full Version : something wrong with gnome's heads?

grannyslayer666
04-24-2013, 12:29 PM
i am a lvl 17 wizzy gnome and i gotten a helmet namedsavent's cap i was told by my friends that this item has a appearance on there toons but it doesnt show on mine i have slected show helm on the settings please any one knows whats up? :):):)

senna
04-24-2013, 02:23 PM
sounds like your friends are teasing you.. savants cap has no graphic.

Swish
04-24-2013, 06:03 PM
Not quite the problem here but if you want to hide your terrible helmet graphic (iksar chain hat anyone?), apparently everyone else still sees if even if you've hidden it.

Loftus
04-25-2013, 11:25 PM
Nothing wrong with gnome head - it's as pleasurable as it always was.

Are you not getting your money's worth now?

Brut
04-27-2013, 07:52 AM
something wrong with gnome's heads?
Nope, em taste as usual.

Clark
04-27-2013, 07:56 AM
Nope, em taste as usual.

lmao

Rhambuk
04-27-2013, 08:11 AM
Not quite the problem here but if you want to hide your terrible helmet graphic (iksar chain hat anyone?), apparently everyone else still sees if even if you've hidden it.

Hide helm was one of my FAVORITE options, even though other people can still see it when you fumble with the option at least it turns it off for me!

*reminds me of a graphics bug from live a friend and i used to ues all the time, doesnt work here sadly. If you put the gear you want to be visible on then use a non pc illusion Skeleton Elemental etc and put the gear you want to wear on when you click the illusion off you look how you did before but your wearing everything you should. Used to rock iksar rog with just bracers pants and shirt, or robe robe was always fun as a rog )