PDA

View Full Version : WTB Firepots bound account

alaiwy0503
04-26-2013, 12:48 PM
PM what you have. Interested mostly in mage/necro but would consider about anything except a druid. stripped preferred and lower level preferred. go dig out your level 30 necro that you aren't using and sell them to me!

again, will consider anything though so hit me up. you can see my trading history here. i'm a trustworthy and motivated buyer/seller.

Deuces
04-26-2013, 02:12 PM
didnt you just sell a necro that was firepot bound?

technician
04-26-2013, 02:14 PM
didnt you just sell a necro that was firepot bound?

yea lol

alaiwy0503
04-26-2013, 02:15 PM
i did. he was more valuable in plat than what i was wanting. hoping to find a lower level, cheaper alternative. IDEALLY like a level 30 account that somebody has laying around that they aren't using. odds are low but it doesn't hurt to keep the post up and find out.

also i made a profit on the account in a weeks time. i trade bonds for a living and accounts, plat, items, these are all different commodities. when i find a commodity that i feel is being undervalued by the seller i treat it as an opportunity to make a profit. i would like to actually keep one of the accounts but i can't help myself. When i see a profit on the table i have to take it even if i like the commodity i purchased. i really liked the necro i just sold. but i think the 60k profit i made on it is more valuable then the account itself.

technician
04-26-2013, 02:23 PM
lol also when you were selling the account you noted that you just bought it and found out that necro wasnt the class for you.... so why buy another one?

alaiwy0503
04-26-2013, 02:32 PM
b/c for a cheaper price i'd be willing to give it a longer shot. most of my resources were tied up in the higher value account so i didn't have enough resources to trade like i need to.

i also think part of the problem was that i was already too high level and the charming (which i hadn't done much of in eq) was a high learning curve. needed more time. more time that was locking up my resources before i know for sure if that is the account i wanted.

Deuces
04-26-2013, 02:38 PM
I am not hating on you, just curious is all. Good luck in your venture for a new one.

alaiwy0503
04-26-2013, 02:40 PM
hehe, thanks. my friends make fun of me all the time...literally all the time. I don't have the time to play like I did on live. But for me, the market is a game in and of itself and I enjoy it about as much as playing I think.

alaiwy0503
04-27-2013, 08:59 AM
good morning! ask your guild about old accounts! will consider a finders reward!

alaiwy0503
04-28-2013, 11:26 AM
up

i've seen http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=106803&highlight=firepot but so far it seems like the prices he's saying he's getting doesn't add up. i'm in contact with him but it doesn't look like a deal will get done.