PDA

View Full Version : Helping needed with Cleric Epic!!

dennardscott86
05-02-2013, 05:58 PM
Ok So i Am working on my clerics epic and im got to the part where i Turn in the Plasmatic Priest Bloody Robe and lord gimblox's Signet Ring. I turn in the ring and Natasha spawns but when i go to turn in i get hit with tells to port to Sky for raid. I forget to turn in Ring and natasha DESPAWNS :eek:!!!! Now my choice is to Start over :( or piggy back off of someone elses turn in :D PLEASE SOMEONE HELP and Let me piggy back!!! Message me in game at Dreamreaper or PM if you are willing, Thankyou for reading

Rhambuk
05-02-2013, 06:00 PM
Ok So i Am working on my clerics epic and im got to the part where i Turn in the Plasmatic Priest Bloody Robe and lord gimblox's Signet Ring. I turn in the ring and Natasha spawns but when i go to turn in i get hit with tells to port to Sky for raid. I forget to turn in Ring and natasha DESPAWNS :eek:!!!! Now my choice is to Start over :( or piggy back off of someone elses turn in :D PLEASE SOMEONE HELP and Let me piggy back!!! Message me in game at Dreamreaper or PM if you are willing, Thankyou for reading

Did you post a thread in the petition forum asking for an item reimbursement?

dennardscott86
05-02-2013, 06:06 PM
No i didnt and now i will Thankyou for idea, ill try it

Rhambuk
05-02-2013, 06:14 PM
I would think that if they can find the logs of you turning it in, then her not being engaged or whatever and just despawning that they would refund it.

dennardscott86
05-02-2013, 09:45 PM
Nothing yet but i guess i have to be patient with them, but until then If anyone is willig to let me piggy back them so i wont have to start all the way over then PLEASE let me know.

Swish
05-02-2013, 09:59 PM
Someone piggy backed when I turned mine in, literally pure luck he logged in there when I was turning it in....hope you manage to find someone, would suck to have to start over :(

dennardscott86
05-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Thanks Hope I make it also, Lord Burgurger is a Hard and Long camp for a AFK Master like me.

dennardscott86
05-03-2013, 01:10 PM
Bump

Jo soap
05-03-2013, 04:52 PM
Sorry to hear this happened to you. It reminded me that the exact same thing happened to me on live (well, maybe it wasn't a sky raid, but i didn't do the hand in). I petitioned it later and was told they couldn't reimburse me and I had to start over :(