PDA

View Full Version : WTS Staff of Dreaded Gaze, Idol of the Thorned, Peacebringe, +more

Hawala
05-03-2013, 12:40 PM

Bian
05-08-2013, 10:38 PM
Man, I seriously recommend you get a different friend to help you conduct your trades in the future. Trying to bilk extra money out of a purchaser (wanted me to pay more than 3x the wiki price for the Leggings despite your clearly published asking price) AFTER the trade has been made and then having the gall to demand the items back is some outlandish noise.

Get your boy, he's gonna ruin your name pulling stunts like this...

citizen1080
05-08-2013, 10:48 PM
Man, I seriously recommend you get a different friend to help you conduct your trades in the future. Trying to bilk extra money out of a purchaser (wanted me to pay more than 3x the wiki price for the Leggings despite your clearly published asking price) AFTER the trade has been made and then having the gall to demand the items back is some outlandish noise.

Tell that bitch to be cool!

oddibemcd
05-08-2013, 10:58 PM
Tell that bitch to be cool!

Nobody's gonna hurt anybody. We're gonna be like three little Fonzies here. And what's Fonzie like? Come on Yolanda what's Fonzie like?

Hawala
05-10-2013, 11:34 AM

I'll have to ask him. I had no idea. Sorry about that.