PDA

View Full Version : eru pall gear

susvain0362
05-04-2013, 07:45 PM
hey all so im looking for some suggestions on mid level-ish erudite pally gear. I still need shield of stalwart seas and i think ima get deepwater helm/arm/bracer/glove/boot. But what plate legs is good to buy?

anyone got a SS of an erudite pally in full deepwater?

Whats a good plate belt, back, cloak, mask? any tips appreciated. And if anyone sees a Shield of Stalwart seas lemme know!

Char = Rajohn

Swish
05-04-2013, 08:31 PM
Not an expert with paladins (SKs are much better :p), but here's a link to a paladin gearing page - hope there's some inspiration there :)

http://wiki.project1999.org/Paladin#Gearing

Boilon
05-04-2013, 09:32 PM
My erudite paladin is geared out with human cultural, the Enchanted Full Plate (Silver) which gives a crap ton of sta/agi and the AC is very high. Erudite's have a fair bit of wisdom already.

http://wiki.project1999.org/Enchanted_Full_Breastplate_%28silver%29

link to the BP of the set.

I think the set is good for most of the armor pieces available.

edit: noticed you said mid-ish range gear... I paid around 1k-2500p depending on the piece for this stuff. But, I think it is very good gear for eru pal still.

vulzol
05-05-2013, 03:27 AM
hello everyone!!! brand new player here and i AM EXCITED! Have not been on live since about 2002 and i was only 11-12 years old then. I've been very nostalgic about the game for years now and i just found this server out!!!! I'm an erudite paladin lvl 14 now been playing all day everyday for about a week lol. Name is Rajohn. I've been fortunate enough to get a few items handed to me thankfully like a blackjack and some lowbie armor.
also - looking for a guild that would love a dedicated paladin!!! Would love guild groups i play ALOT. Anyone know where i should be leveling from 14-30? Any tips or little pieces of information you can tell me?

Been making alot of friends and having an amazing time again i cant wait to raid!!! See you all in game my character is Rajohn

Did you JUST start playing. How are you financing all of this?

susvain0362
05-05-2013, 04:30 AM
very friendly players such as yourself...id say 3-4k in items between 2 people who saw my thread ;)

Swish
05-05-2013, 09:32 AM
Did you JUST start playing. How are you financing all of this?

Think he said it was passed onto him, as in free...which is the best type of gear :)

Rhambuk
05-05-2013, 09:35 AM
those introductory threads go MILES for new players. Will be a sad day when people start making fake forum accounts and begging for plat on their level ones, DONT USE THIS IDEA!!!

Anyway the devs are trying to link forum/account names so even if people start doing that it wont last long!

Grats on your new gears and welcome!

Sadad
05-05-2013, 11:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/n4TvWCF.jpg

glamour shot

susvain0362
05-05-2013, 03:49 PM
thats awesome. you look like a G. Sadad you know where i can track down a stalwart shield? im committing to my knight of prexus!!

falkun
05-06-2013, 07:22 AM
Can't be a true 'G' without the claw.

Bohab
05-06-2013, 09:07 AM
look at that detail!

arsenalpow
05-06-2013, 09:11 AM
Sadad doesn't give a fuck about your min/max and rocks a shield of the immaculate in the back slot. Hiero cloaks aren't G.

webrunner5
05-06-2013, 10:27 AM
I didn't think anyone even played a Paladin on here?? :eek: Why? JK. They are pretty nice in Velious. Make good pullers.